This is a tutorial for BSNL mobile users in India, who need to activate GPRS settings. GPRS settings are automatically sent to your phone when you take a BSNL mobile connection. But in case you do not receive them use the following method:
- Go to http://184.108.40.206/msp/html/
- Enter you mobile number in the given field and click on login. E.g. 91**********
- After that you will be given a four digit password. Do not change it and press login.
- Go to device management.
- Select your phone model.
- Select the settings you want (e.g. bsnlnet, bsnlmms) and click on send.
- You will receive the settings on your mobile phone. Save them.
- Do not keep the phone switched off while doing this.
- If you have selected all the settings and only get one of them then try selecting them one by one.
- If you still cannot use GPRS on your phone then contact BSNL Customer Care at +919400024365.