- 1. Intro
- 2. The Keyboard and Keys
- 3. Lighting Effects, Keys and UIX
- 4. Features and Functions
- 5. Typing and Noise
- 6. Final Thoughts and Conclusion
It seems like Mechanical keyboard are being made by everyone, but quality is what you should be looking for. Cougar might have the right mix of Quality and Elegance gamers desire with the Cougar Mechanical Gaming Keyboard AttachX3-4IS. Take a look at this review, you might be a bit surprised.
Let’s start off with some of the features and specs of this keyboard.
Features and Specifications
- 108 keys
- Guaranteed lifetime of at least 50 Million strokes
- Cherry Black/ Blue/Brown/Red Mechanical Switches
- Roller Over Keys
- 6-Key Roll Over (PS/2 Mode) 6 simultaneous keys
- N-Key Roll Over (USB Mode) Unlimited simultaneous key
- Red Backlights
- 5 Mode brightness adjustment
- 1 x Color Backlighted Keys
- 125 ~ 1000Hz Poling Rate
- 10 Programmable Keys
- On-Board Memory
- Anti-Slip Rubber Feet
- Cougar UIX System Software (Drivers)
- 7 Multi-Media Keys
- 10 Programmable Macro Keys
- Aluminum Brushed Structure
- On the Fly Mode Switching, allows you to change keyboard configurations quickly
- 3 full configuration profiles with on board memory to store them
- 8m (5.9Feet) Braided USB Cable
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
A ton of stuff huh, well let’s check out the unboxing.
Not much in the box, keyboard and manual, but that’s OK because all we care about is the keyboard right?
Right out of the box, we notice that the cable itself is braided, I love the braiding.
And the USB connection has the Cougar logo on it:
And on the other side, the Keyboard and USB logos
Finally here is the Instruction manual. It goes over the keys, what they do and how to use them.
Here’s the front
And the back.
Alright, let’s get to the keyboard already.
- $69.99 on Amazon