|Semi passive cooling makes the Freezer 33 Series very efficient and extra quiet. During simple applications, such as creating documents, the CPU is cooled passively. The F12 PWM fan only powers up at a higher load, starting at 40 % PWM. In this way, an optimal cooling capacity at a low noise level is guaranteed.
The Freezer 33 CO is specifically designed for continuous operation. The Japanese dual ball bearing, used in the “CO” version, reduces rotational friction considerably, is significantly less sensitive to dust and high temperature and hence up to 5 times more durable than other bearings.
Main Features Freezer 33 Series
• Compatible with Intel Sockets & AMD Ryzen (AM4)
• Passive Operation up to 40 % PWM
• Offset heat pipes ensure optimal heat dissipation
• Improved fan controller made in Germany
• Anti-vibration rubbers for quiet operation
• Installation in all four directions possible
• Transport-proof mounting with backplate
• MX-4 thermal paste included