Didn’t manage to get tickets? No problem! Ellen has given us 4 ways to ask her pretty please and have all the prizes she gives away ‒ like Xboxs, iPads, and Kindle Fires ‒ delivered to our doorsteps. They’re all pretty easy but for those who are unsure of how to do so, here’s a step by step rundown of how you can enter each contest. Put your thinking caps on ‒ no not really ‒ and get ready to test your luck…
Method 1: Enroll on Ellentv.com
- Go to ellen.warnerbros.com/12daysofgiveaways and scroll down.
- Fill out the Enter Giveaway form completely and honestly. Do not try to enter twice under a different name or you will be disqualified.
- Repeat this process for each of the giveaway days and cross your fingers for good measure. The last part is optional.
Method 2: Facebook It Up
- Go to the 12 Days of Giveaways page of Ellen’s Facebook.
- Like the page. No seriously, do so, this is not optional. Who doesn’t like Ellen anyway?
- Click the Enter to Win button and fill out the form completely and honestly. Do not try to enter twice under a different Facebook account or you will be disqualified.
- Repeat this process for each of the giveaway days and…you guessed it…cross your fingers. Again, this is optional.
Method 3: Check In on Getglue
- Sign up for a Getglue account if you haven’t already.
- Visit the Ellen Show page and click the Check-in button. You have the option to broadcast your check-in on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr.
- Repeat this process for each of the giveaway days. I think you get my point about good luck superstitions.
- Spend some time to get to know Getglue? To be frank I’ve never used it but it seems like a neat concept. Oh and if you’re wondering, that last step was all you needed to do. You’ve been entered!
Method 4: Tweet, Tweet, Tweet
- Log into your Twitter account from your PC, Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Droid, Kindle Fire…*gasps for breath* you get the idea.
- In the what to tweet box type “@TheEllenShow give @persianpoetess some 12 Days presents!” Just kidding ‒ simply type @TheEllenShow along with the hashtag #PickMeEllen.
- Wait for the Twitter Birdy to deliver your message and hope the Fail Whale doesn’t accidentally land on top of it.
- Repeat this process for each of the giveaway days…take up voodoo magic to make it happen for sure. No please ‒ do not do the latter.
There you have it. Good luck all and may your holidays be merry and spirits be bright. Now if you excuse me, it is time I pay tribute to the Ellen Shrine in my closet in hopes of improving my chances…Toodles!