So finally all the Apple users have something to cheer about, with the much awaited Google+ app finally launching on Apple’s iTunes store. Google+ is the latest social networking offering from the search engine giant, to take on the likes of Facebook, MySpace, etc. The mobile version of the app was initially available only for Android devices for quite some time from now, which has been finally made available for the iOS.
- Add people into suitable Circles
- Share the right things with just the right people based on the Circles
- Get the latest updates from your circles in Stream
- Check with what people are saying about things nearby
- Start a Huddle with your friends which is a super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles
- Comes with better support for blocking unwanted messages in Huddle
- Lets you attach photos to a post