Final Thoughts and Conclusions
There are some pros and some comes here, let’s check them out
- 3 Ports to fit almost any monitor
- FreeSync Support
- Supports DX12
- 0DB Fan mode
- Quick Connect Fan Replacement
- Great GPU/Memory Speeds
- Amazingly affordable for the speeds provided
- Sapphire TRIXX 3.0 is a nice addon for the card
- Does not include any adapters or adapter cables
- Could be important for people that have 2 x DVI Monitors, 2 x HDMI Monitors, 2 x DP, 1 x VGA monitors, etc…
- Sapphire should have checked and made sure the Fan check worked properly, but that’s an easy fix.
I think with this card, Sapphire redefines Budget, it can do some much. No adapters or cables included, so make sure you have what you need before you buy this card.
The card stays cool and quiet, though you can raise the fan speed and even the card speed as well to better suite your gaming or professional needs. It’s a budget card, but it can play anything but you have to watch the eye candy, turn off or lower AA, AF, MSAA and lower the resolution some, though it should be able to handle 1920×1080 on most games, the games I played, I played at 2560×1440 and you saw how great they played. It’s got plenty of room to overclock more than I did, but I gave you a good reference I think.
The card is amazingly priced right and the price will only continue to drop. For what it is, the only thing I can harp on are for the missing adapters though many of you may have them lying around. That being said, if you don’t have them laying around, you can find yourself in a predicament where you need to go to a store and buy one that can be around $50 additional, or you can buy one cheap online.
I give this card an Editor’s Choice. A great card for a great price, perfect for starters and even some regular PC usage.