Okay, the new Hootsuite HTML5 isn’t that new anymore since it was updated a few weeks ago and has already been seen by hundreds of thousands of people, but I did my own video to showcase the new look and feel of Hootsuite which I felt was only right since my previous videos all had the old Hootsuite version in them.
What I like about the new Hootsuite HTML 5
- The interface is clean, visually appealing
- I can make the color scheme so that it looks almost like Tweetdeck (black and white letters)
- The “separator” between old messages and new updates is fantastic for showing the split between where new updates are and the stuff you already read
- Adding Google Analytics gives you even better click tracking and analytics for your tweets if you use Ow.ly or Ht.ly to shrink them
The not so good things about the new HTML 5 Hootsuite
- Scheduling tweets takes longer than old interface before due to the extra click and steps involved
- Hootsuite interface is slower on FireFox than old interface due to advanced HTML 5 features
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.