It is the apparent fact that it is best to type texts on a fully functional laptop keyboard. Still, another obvious point is that in today’s circumstances, people often are living on the go and need to accomplish their tasks on the go too. Blogging is commonly considered one of such dynamic activities, thus to get the best content for your audience, a blogger needs to get equipped with one of the best smartphones in terms of both performance and camera capabilities. The screen resolution, processor, and other technical specs, together with the overall price-quality ratio, are not any less important. We worked hard to pick the gadgets that fit best with all of the above criteria to put together this list. So, set your mind on choosing the most suitable smartphone, keep scrolling through our top picks of the optimal models, and you will get the right device on your hands just in a couple of days!
In this review, we will review the following smartphones:
- Huawei P30 PRO
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- OnePlus 7 PRO
- Google Pixel 3
- iPhone 11 and 11 PRO
- Xiaomi Mi 9 series
1. Huawei P30 PRO
The Huawei P30 PRO smartphone is, without a doubt, the one that any vlogger would dream about! This Huawei king has everything you need to make the greatest-quality pictures and videos:
– Triple main camera: 40 MP, f/1.6 (wide), 8 MP, f/3.4 (periscope telephoto); 20 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide)
– Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.0 (wide)
Its breathtaking zooming capabilities simply could leave no tech-savvy indifferent, and aside from them, this device has even more to offer:
– Octa-core 2.6 Hz processor;
– Fast charging (40W, 78% in 30 mins);
– Decent battery life (4200mAh);
– 8Gb/128Gb Memory.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 series
– Triple main camera: 12MP, f/1.8 (wide); 64MP, f/2.0 (telephoto); 12MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide)
– Front camera: 10MP, f/2.2
The phone’s advanced technical characteristics include:
– Octa-core 2.0-2.73 Hz processor;
– Fast charging (25W);
– Decent battery life (4000mAh);
– 8Gb/128Gb Memory.
Editor’s note: You’ve been blogging for already a long time, but your blog does not seem to grow the desirable audience? Purchase high-quality backlinks to your blog, and this could essentially boost its popularity!
3. Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Among this phone’s key specs are the 108-megapixel camera, 5-camera mode, and a huge battery of 5260mAh – isn’t it an ideal dream set of specs for a vlogger?
– Five-mode set of cameras: 108MP, f/1.7 (wide), 12MP, f/2.0 (telephoto); 8MP, f/2.0 (telephoto); 20MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide); 2MP, f/2.4 (macro)
– Front camera: 32MP, f/2.0
Its tech specs are supreme:
– Octa-core 1.8-2.2 Hz processor;
– Fast charging (30W, 58% in 30 mins);
– Huge battery (5260mAh);
– 6Gb/128Gb Memory.
4. OnePlus 7 PRO
This phone is known to be a dream of many Youtubers! And there are objective reasons for that: its 4K video up to 60 fps, triple main camera, dust resistance, and good technical specs.
– Triple main camera: 48MP, f/1.6 (wide); 8MP, f/2.4 (telephoto); 16MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide)
– Front camera: 16MP, f/2.2
As for the technical characteristics of this smartphone, they’re above all praise:
– Octa-core 1.78-2.8 Hz processor;
– Fast charging (30W);
– Decent battery (4000mAh).
5. Google Pixel 3
Yes, this phone is one year older than all the other gadgets from this list, but it is worth considering as a smartphone for blogging because of several reasons:
- 4k video-recording;
- both optical and software stabilization available;
- free unlimited Google Photo storage;
- dust- and water-resistance;
- wireless charging.
– Single-camera: 12.2MP, f/1.8 (wide)
– Front camera, dual: 8MP, f/1.8 (wide); 8MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide)
And its technical specs are just excellent:
– Octa-core 1.6-2.5 Hz processor;
– Fast charging (18 W);
– 4Gb/64,128Gb Memory.
6. iPhone 11
This model is among the best choices for bloggers!
– Dual camera: 12MP, f/1.8 (wide); 12MP, f/2.4 (ultrawide)
– Front camera: 12MP, f/2.2 (wide)
This smartphone’s technical characteristics are definitely not inferior to Android ones (especially when considering the optimization of their system):
– Hexa-core 1.8-2.65 Hz processor;
– Fast charging (18W, 50% in 30 mins);
– 4Gb/64,128,256Gb Memory;
– Water- and dust-resistance;
– Wireless charging.
7. Xiaomi Mi 9
– Triple camera: 48MP, f/1.8 (wide); 12MP, f/2.2 (telephoto); 16MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide)
– Front camera: 20MP, f/2.0 (wide)
This excellent set of cameras will pleasantly surprise a lucky user due to the set of excellent technical characteristics of this phone:
– Octa-core 1.78-2.85 Hz processor;
– Fast charging (27W);
– 6,8Gb/64,128,256Gb Memory;
– Wireless charging.
As you see, today’s blogger has an exhaustive list of smartphones to choose from for the crucial role of the primary blogging assistant. In this particular list of the top models for blogging, we tried to focus on the most functionally advanced, yet not the most expensive devices. We hope you will find this list helpful, but please don’t perceive it as a rating: all the presented models are roughly equal in terms of the potential of their cameras and productivity!
About the Author
Marie Barnes is a Marketing Communication Manager at LinksManagement, where you can purchase high quality backlinks. She is an enthusiastic blogger interested in writing about technology, social media, work, travel, lifestyle, and current affairs.