Sydney, Australia – December 11, 2020 – Auslogics, the maker of optimization programs for Windows® computers, announces a big update to its best-selling software – BoostSpeed. This all-in-one suite of tools is designed to clean and speed up many aspects of computer performance. Cleanup of invalid registry records, disk defragmentation, Internet privacy protection, scheduled routine PC maintenance and many other tasks can be handled with the 20+ tools included in a novice-friendly package.
Video Overview of Auslogics BoostSpeed 12
In 2020, BoostSpeed 12 gets some brand-new innovative features:
- The program now offers two modes – Basic and Advanced – that let users of any experience level set up the program’s interface to their preferences. With the Basic mode, the main program screen has a few tabs and just one button that launches automatic scan and repair. The Advanced mode displays the main tabs and options right on the main screen and lets the user customize the app’s dashboard.
- Enhanced defragmentation algorithm ensures fast and secure defragmentation of both HDD and SDD.
- The new Multi Uninstall feature allows selecting several applications and removing them all with one mouse click.
- New scan categories in the Registry Cleaner tool to ensure a more thorough cleanup.
- Brand-new Menu Manager that allows customizing context menus in Windows by adding or removing options.
- New Add-ons Manager that gives the user control over browser extensions and application add-ons.
- New Compact OS feature to let the user save space on their drive by compacting the operating system files.
Most of the 20+ tools included in BoostSpeed have been enhanced or optimized to make the program better fit modern-day PC user needs.
The software is available in 8 languages – English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese.
Besides the powerful Pro version, the program offers a free version available for download from the official Auslogics website at www.auslogics.com.
Speed Up Your PC Today – 30% Discount Until January 8th 2021.
Founded in 2008, Auslogics Software develops a wide range of computer optimization and security tools for personal and business use, including virus and spyware protection, disk cleanup and defragmentation, registry maintenance, Internet speed-up and emergency file recovery.
The company’s flagship product, Auslogics BoostSpeed, includes 20+ tools designed to speed up Windows-based computers by keeping them running smooth and error-free.
Software from Auslogics is used by over 10,000,000 people worldwide and has been the tool of choice of many IT and computer manufacturing companies, like Sony VAIO, in the US and other countries. Auslogics Disk Defrag has been named the best disk defragmentation tool on CNET and other resources.
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.