Want to control the downloads on your ever running PC with a swipe on your smart phone or from another computer ? The uTorrent guys have come up with uTorrent remote to do just that !
After initially setting up uTorrent remote , it can be accessed from a web browser easily , it works in Mobile devices also (there is even an Android app for it).
Setting up uTorrent Remote.
- Make sure you have the latest version of uTorrent by hitting the Help > Check for Updates option.
- Now open up uTorrent settings located at Options > Preferences (Ctrl+p)
- Enable uTorrent remote and set an computer name and password and also an security question.
- That is all the configuration needed , now visit remote.uTorrent.com in a computer , iPhone or in an Android phone using the app (Android market – uTorrent remote )
- Here is an screenshot of the WebUI from a PC.
- The Android and iPad versions.
Logging WebUI requests for security
uTorrent plus is gonna be released soon and this feature might become a premium one so watch out !