What you should do and not do:
- Don’t go out looking for trouble. The only reason you’re in this situation is that you decided to go out searching for a fight. The world is not your enemy and it will do everything it can to protect itself from the likes of you. You will be hunted down, killed, and eaten by wild animals or attacked by other players who want to take advantage of your lack of understanding of the game’s systems.
- Don’t shoot others just because they attacked you first. This is an easy way to get yourself killed, especially if they’re using a weapon that doesn’t have much recoil or if they have great aim. You should always try to avoid combat whenever possible.
- Do not kill civilians if you have no reason to do so. When you kill civilians, they will become enemies and will attack you when they see an opportunity. They’ll also make noise so other players won’t be able to hear what’s going on around them! You can also kill animals or plants if they threaten your health or life.
Don’t kill innocents, even if they are screaming in pain while being tortured at the hands of religious fanatics. These people aren’t doing anything wrong, so don’t kill them unless they attack first or start shooting at you first (which is unlikely).
- Do not forget to get weapons and equipment. The weapons are divided into categories depending on their use, so you can choose from different guns with different functions. If you’re looking for a particular weapon, you can buy it at any time from the shop in the game. Bows, sniper rifles, shotguns, launchers, SMGs, and many more.
- Do not go out alone without backup! You must always have someone else with you when going out because enemies will be waiting for opportunities to ambush you while others are far away from their base camp or at home sleeping (if they’re smart).
- Always avoid venturing into dangerous places when playing for the first time. This is because it can lead to your death or injury. Many high-level players have been attacked by wild creatures and other players.
- Always check your map and compass before venturing out on a mission. It will help you know where you’re going and how far it is from your current location. This will also give you an idea of whether or not you have enough supplies for the mission ahead of you.
If you see a lot of people playing on a certain map, then it’s probably not safe. This is because many players want to kill each other and steal their money.
Therefore, it’s best not to go near such maps until you know how to play the game well.
- Be wary of your health bar, especially during intense battles. When you’re in combat, you’ll be able to see your health bar on the right side of the screen. You will notice that your health bar is not very effective in keeping you alive. It can be easily depleted if you’re hit by a lot of bullets or explosions.
It’s important to keep an eye on it so that if you get injured in a fight and need to regain your strength, you can find a safe place to recover as it comes healing automatically.
To keep your health bar full and avoid having to restart from the last checkpoint, try to avoid enemies until you have enough health to take on more difficult encounters.
If it’s too late for that and you’re already low on health, then try to recover manually by holding the Z/Triangle button firmly and waiting till your health regenerates.
- Don’t be afraid to take cover. If you see an enemy approaching while on guard duty or while out exploring the island, don’t be afraid to take cover behind something like a tree or rock as long as there aren’t any enemies nearby. You’ll have more protection this way than if you try to run away from them head-on.
- Launching an attack while sneaking is highly dangerous. You can instead instigate a stealth execution, or make use of weapons with little or no sounds. Doing otherwise might expose you to massive assailants more than you can handle.