For those of you on vacation this summer, you might want to consider having the means to have power with you. Even for those that are “roughing it” you still want to make sure that you have a viable source of power in case of an emergency you want to be well prepared. The Jackery Portable Power Station is going to ensure that you have the power you need for any occasion, especially the outdoors. This power station is one that is very quiet and is also very eco-friendly meaning that it doesn’t produce anything toxic to the environment. One of the great features about this power station is that is features an LCD screen that will provide you the battery life status as well as charging and discharging information. It also has a very powerful built-in LED flashlight that also has an SOS mode if the situation arises for it.
This station comes packaged with a DC car adapter cable that gives you a 12v output port that acts as a carport. Featuring also a lithium battery pack so no fuel or gasoline is ever required. A full charge takes 5 hours via a wall socket and car or you can even use a solar panel if you have one to charge it which would take around 8-10 hours. I definitely recommend picking up this very handy portable power station today for those of you planning your next outdoor vacation or even your next big cookout as you can also use it to power your portable induction cooktop for outdoor cooking easily..
- JACKERY PORTABLE POWER STATION, POWER OUTDOORS!
- High capacity generator power station: 167Wh (46,400mah/3.6V), much bigger capacity than similar power station; Equipped with 1* AC outlet (110V 60Hz 100W 150W Peak), 1*USB-C port(5V 3A), 2* smart fit USB-A ports(5V 2.4A) and 1* standard DC 12V port(12V/7A); It can charge everything from smartphones,tablets and laptops to cameras,Nintendo and drones; It could power other devices while recharging itself. Affords power while camping off-grid, at festivals, fishing hunting, and short blackouts
- Quiet generator & clean power eco-friendly: Jackery Explorer 160 is equipped with a lithium battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no clanging! To recharge it, simply plug the unit into a wall socket, a car or a solar panel (sold separately). A full charge takes 5 hours by a wall socket and car, and 8-10 hours by solar panel depending on weather
- Other cool features: (1)LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status; (2) Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging; (3)powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode (long press the button), very helpful when outdoor or at home; (4)Package includes a DC to car adapter cable, with this cable, the DC 12V output port could act as a carport.
- Safety and warranty: battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safeguards (Please note that the AC output port can charge the devices that consume less than 100 Watt.); We back our 24-month product warranty with 24/7 friendly customer service