Recently, we covered the RENPHO AI Smart Bike to consider for your indoor cycling needs. Did you know that the company also specializes in other products to assist you on your fitness journey?
Today, we are going to take a look at a few of their massage gun options available.
Massage guns are a great tool that can aid in muscle recovery and relaxation. Let’s take a look at the variety of the massage guns RENPHO has to offer.
First, we have the massage gun with heat and cold head. This massage gun features –
- 1 heating and cooling head & 4 standard massage heads. The heating and cooling massage head can heat up to approximately 131°F (55°C) or cool down to 61℉（8°C) for deeper muscle relaxation and stress relief.
- 15W PD fast charging & type C charging. The 15W PD fast charging allows for full charge within 1.5-2 hours.
- 5 speeds (up to 3200 rpm) and super quiet design. The 5 speeds range from 1800-3200 rpm to allow targeting various muscle groups.
- Ultra-silent ergonomics features a Built-in super quiet brushless motor, as low as 40db, brushless motor life is almost 50X longer than brush motor life.
Next is the lite massage gun with heat. This is a smaller, travel-friendly model with a heating function. This massage gun features –
- 3 seconds fast heated function for warming muscles with 3 optional temperature levels: 100℉, 107℉, 114℉
- The super quiet High-torque dc brushless motor has 3 speeds (up to 2800rpm)
- 4 interchangeable heads
- Type-C charging capability allows you to charge on the go.
- A high-torque brushless motor that ramps up to 3200 RPM with 20 adjustable speeds.
- 6 massage heads to target various body parts and muscle groups
- A quiet design with noise levels lower than 63.5db even at the highest speed levels.
- The longer battery life allows it to be used for several days between each full charge.
You can see this product in action below.
– – –
And there you have it! Those are a few options to consider for your massage gun needs.
What have your experiences been with massage guns? What do you most enjoy about them?
Let us know!
Until next time, stay loose.
Jayson Wyler began with Dragon Bloggers in 2021 at the invitation of Justin Germino. He started with gaming content on their Twitch channel and eventually product reviews.
After a media hiatus, Jayson has returned and hopes to bring his passion for gaming, tv/movie, and music industries through quality content.