The result of a full year of updates, the mobile version of the game features the same outstanding polish, replayability, narrative depth, and branching paths the Steam release is known for. Yes, this is another “PC perfect” port from Trese Brothers Games 🙂
TAKE COMMAND AND SAIL THE STARS
Command your ship and crew as a space pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more. Take total control of your destiny as you venture through a vast, living universe. Choose your path in a constantly evolving galaxy torn by internal strife, political intrigue, and alien threats. Will you fly as a pirate terrorizing the shipping lanes, join the solar wars as a military captain – or track targets as a fearsome bounty hunter? The choice is yours in Star Traders: Frontiers.
Customize your ship with more than 500 upgrades. Journey across an endless procedurally-generated galaxy with a detailed simulation of political, economic, and personal vendettas. Every single crew member and officer is a full character with personality traits, history, job, and talents: Watch them grow, manage and promote them, celebrate their victories – and perhaps even mourn their deaths.
FROM THE ASHES OF WAR …
During the Exodus, the survivors of a great war piled into their hive ships and left the Galactic Core behind in search of a new home in the stars. Scattered worlds were claimed on the fringe of the galaxy. Each pocket of survivors held on to an isolated set of worlds while trying to rebuild under the great law of Shalun. Three centuries later, technology has brought them back together again. Discovery of the hyperwarp gates bridged what was once an unimaginable distance between far-flung colonies, long-lost families, and political factions.
With that reunification has come great economic prosperity. The hyperwarp re-established the transportation of cargo, goods, and technologies between the quadrants – but it has also brought great strife. Political rivalries have been rekindled, blood has been shed in age-old feuds, and the fires of war have been stoked. Amidst the political infighting, a ruthless revolution is rising – and the fervent explorers of the hyperwarp have awoken something that was better left asleep …
- Explore a rich, open universe: Discover endless procedurally-generated galactic maps, meet unique characters, and take on enemies to conquer the galaxy!
- Become an intergalactic captain: Take on the role of a spy, smuggler, explorer, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more (27 jobs in total).
- Customize your own spaceship: Choose from more than 500 upgrades and 45 ship hulls to build your very own vessel – and venture across the vast reaches of space!
- Assemble and tailor a loyal crew: Assign talents and equip specialized gear for every spaceship crew member.
- Experience an ever-changing narrative: Decide to make friends or foes with other factions and influence political, economic, and personal vendettas.
- Mold the crew by your choices: As you make decisions and set the tone for your ship, your crew will grow and change to match. Destroy enemy ships with all hands on deck – and your crew will become more bloodthirsty and savage. Explore distant worlds and loot dangerous wastelands – and your crew will become intrepid and clever … or scarred and half-mad.
- Varied difficulty options: Play with save slots to try out different builds or storylines – or turn on character permadeath and enjoy a classic roguelike experience.
- Achievement unlocks: Accomplish story and challenge goals to unlock optional content such as new starting ships and contacts.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Star Traders: Frontiers will be available on iOS and Android next Wednesday, January 30 for $6.99.
The game is also available on Steam (Windows/Mac/Linux):
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Founded in 2010, Trese Brothers Games is one of the premier indie game development studios for desktop and mobile RPG and strategy games. The studio has released eight games on major game platforms and markets with more than three million players … and counting! Trese Brothers Games is built on the combined skills of brothers Cory (the engineering ninja) and Andrew (the creative visionary). To learn more about Star Traders: Frontiers and Trese Brothers Games, please visit http://www.tresebrothers.com.