Finally the long wait is over, with the release of the Jailbreak for the Apple iPad 2.
Yes you heard that right, and now you can also Jailbreak your iPad 2 and get all your third party applications running on your device. The JailbreakMe 3.0 now goes live and announces the release of the Jailbrak for all iOS devices running on 4.3.3 version.
The best thing about the new Jailbreak is that, you don’t need to connect your Apple device to a PC anymore, in order to run the device in the DFU mode. The new Jailbreak is compatible for iPhone 4 and iPad 2 for iOS version 4.3.3 only (Jailbreak for iOS version 4.2.1, 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 will be available soon).
- Step 1: Open Jailbreakme.com on your device in Safari browser.
- Step 2: Once the device is detected, you will find a ‘Free’ button. Tap on it
- Step 3: You will then find an ‘Install’ button. Click on it to continue.
- Step 4: The hack will start working on your device which includes installation of all the necessary files and running the jailbreak script.
- Step 5: Once done with the operation, the Safari browser closes automatically and you will find a Cydia application on your Home Screen. That’s it! You are now ready to go.
The best thing about the new JailbreakMe 3.0 is the ability to hack the device directly, which makes full use of the PDF exploit.
So what are you waiting for?
[easyazon_block asin=”B005064EK6″ align=”left”]