Vlogging is more popular now than ever before. Whether you have a YouTube channel to document your life, a YouTube channel to review things (btw have you seen ours?), or just want to take high-quality photos, it’s essential to have a camera that can handle what you need.
Ideally, you want a camera that has a great autofocus, can stabilize your shots, easily uploads, has a good microphone (or at least options to plug in a good one), and has all the newest features you need depending on your type of videos. Here are some of our favorites.
Panasonic Lumix ZS200 4K DC Vario-Elmar
The Lumix by Panasonic is a great camera for any videos. It comes with a zoom, high-quality lens, and a built-in stabilizer to reduce any shaking during filming. It also can do high-quality macro shots as close as 3cm, so your reviews can be as detailed as possible.
- 1 lbs
- 24mm ultra wide angle
- 15x optical zoom
- High quality image recording
- 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (optical image stabilizer plus)
Sony DSCW830/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera
The Sony DSCW830 is one of the best options for vlogging if you record on the go due to its small size and light weight. It has an 8x optical zoom that can create 20.1MP photos and HD videos. Included is image stabilization so even if you’re walking and filming it will look better.
- 20.1 Megapixel Plus 8x Zoom
- Optical Steady Shot image Stabilization with 2-way Active Mode
- 720p MP4 HD Movie Mode ; This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
- Panorama Shooting: 360 Sweep Panorama; Minimum Illumination: Auto: 22.0 lux Shutter Speed 1/30
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera
The Canon PowerShot G7 X camera is the perfect option for someone who wants to up the quality of their videos. As one of the most popular cameras amongst top vloggers on YouTube, it’s a camera that will keep up. One of the best features about this camera is the pop-up screen on top so you can see what you’re filming at all times.
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon’s new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver exceptional image quality even in low light
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm andBattery IS-equipped lens
- Capture impressively high resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in both RAW mode / JPEG mode
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180 Degree up and 45 Degree down
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound
PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K 60X Zoom Camera
The Panasonic Lumix is a great camera for someone who wants a camera that is not only 4K capable, but also WiFi-enabled. This camera has an impressive 60x long zoom, so you can get those far-away shots with clarity. It even films in low light so you don’t need to worry about an all-black screen if you’re filming after dusk.
- Panasonic’s exclusive 4K PHOTO burst, plus 4K Video capture performance
- 18.1MP sensor resolution, plus 3” touch control LCD
- Optically stabilized 20-1200mm (60X) LUMIX DC VARIO lens
- Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX DFD focusing system
- Travel-ready USB in-camera battery charging
Nikon D3400 w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
For serious vloggers, The Nikon D3400 is a perfect option to capture everything with some of the highest quality. It records 1080/60p full HD video and uses a stepping motor for quiet autofocusing. If you’ve ever had a camera with a loud autofocus, you know how annoying that can be for videos.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting
Jackie is a writer out of Denver, Colorado with a never-ending passion for good TV shows, gadgets, and old-school video games.
Compensation Area of Interest I’ve been writing articles online for over 8 years, but I’d like to start getting into the review world. I love, love, love TV shows and gadgets.