When you are ready to start your blog the first resource to consider would be the “how to start” category that details the technical aspect of starting a blog:
- Securing a good web hosting service.
- Registering a domain name.
- Recommendation of the best blogging themes that help to promote your content by using a professional theme to maximize the look of your site’s content.
- Best choice of plug-ins that will maximize your site’s content and help your blog to run more efficiently.
- Last but not least the five most essential pages that every site should have:
- A Home or landing page.
- An About Me page.
- Contact Me page.
- Any affiliate disclosures for your site–if you are blogging for income.
- Any optional page (ex. tools, hire me) that is relevant to your site or business.
How about if you are having trouble just getting started with your blog, and you are looking for great resources to reference? We Blog Better can help you with their detailed “how to” series:
- Get Paid to Blog Series
- BlogStars Series
- Guest Posting Guide Series
- Write Better Series
Successful blogging is possible. Especially if you make it a point to truly review all “We Blog Better” has to offer. It is one of the great blogs I am reviewing that can help you to hone in on your specific blogging ideas and techniques–strengthening your learning and earning potential. Best of all, Keisha is there to help you, always. Have a question or unique concern? Feel free to contact Keshia. She will be sure to get back in contact with you.