With the online world becoming more populated with business blogs and niche sites with each passing moment, bloggers need a viable resource to help them keep up on how to better equip themselves and their investment to stay current and competitive. Bloggers and businesses need a viable resource to help keep them ahead of these frequent changes. One such resource I like to keep bookmarked is We Blog Better. Keshia and her team at We Blog Better makes it possible for bloggers to recognize their full writing or blogging potential, by providing the tools that are essential to every content writer and eventually help by enabling you to recognize your blog earning potential.
When you are ready to start your blog the first resource to consider would be the “how to start” category that details the technical aspect of starting a blog:
- Securing a good web hosting service.
- Registering a domain name.
- Recommendation of the best blogging themes that help to promote your content by using a professional theme to maximize the look of your site’s content.
- Best choice of plug-ins that will maximize your site’s content and help your blog to run more efficiently.
- Last but not least the five most essential pages that every site should have:
- A Home or landing page.
- An About Me page.
- Contact Me page.
- Any affiliate disclosures for your site–if you are blogging for income.
- Any optional page (ex. tools, hire me) that is relevant to your site or business.
How about if you are having trouble just getting started with your blog, and you are looking for great resources to reference? We Blog Better can help you with their detailed “how to” series:
- Get Paid to Blog Series
- BlogStars Series
- Guest Posting Guide Series
- Write Better Series
Successful blogging is possible. Especially if you make it a point to truly review all “We Blog Better” has to offer. It is one of the great blogs I am reviewing that can help you to hone in on your specific blogging ideas and techniques–strengthening your learning and earning potential. Best of all, Keisha is there to help you, always. Have a question or unique concern? Feel free to contact Keshia. She will be sure to get back in contact with you.