Boss Crushers is a multiplayer rogue-lite game. Play with your friends on randomly generated levels, confront enemy hordes, find valuable items and improvements, die and try again.
- Hardcore bosses. Each boss possesses unique mechanics, behavior, and abilities. To defeat a boss, think like a boss, live like a boss, be a boss.
- Random generation of the game environment. Each new run is a new labyrinth of rooms with a unique set of enemies and bosses
- High difficulty level. The game becomes difficult very quickly. You have virtually no chance of winning during your first attempts to beat the game.
- Die to win. Your character is mortal, but each death does not go in vain – your battle experience benefits your mercenary guild
- Random character generation. Prior to venturing into a dungeon, you pick a mercenary with randomly generated characteristics, such as “drunken master”, “peterman”, “pyromancer” or “horsepower”
- Gradual unlocking of the game content. Unlock new items, skills, enemies and other game elements as you progress
- Multiplayer mode. Complete levels with your friends or strangers
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.