Before we get checking out the case, let’s check out the features and specs:
- Motherboard Support: CEB, ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Maximum GPU Length: 425mm (400mm with front fans)/ 16.73 inches/15.75 inches
- Windowed Side Panel (Both sides are tempered glass)
- 7 Expansion Slots
- External Connections
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 1 x 3.5mm Microphone Jack
- Drive Bays:
- 4+2 x 2.5in Hidden Bays (2 Behind motherboard tray, 2 on top of power supply cover and/or covered the 2 x 3.5in trays into 2.5in trays)
- 2 x 3.5in Hidden Bays (Behind motherboard tray)
- Fan Mount Locations and Sizes
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 3 x 120mm (Not included)
- Top: 2 x 140mm / 3 x 120mm (Not included)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan (Included)
- Water Cooling Compatibility
- Front: 360mm / 280mm / 240mm / 140mm / 120mm Radiator
- Top: 360mm / 280mm / 240mm / 140mm / 120mm Radiator
- Rear: 140mm Radiator
- Bottom: 140mm Radiator
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 160mm (6.30 inches)
Let’s get to the unboxing to see what’s inside:
Usually, I am not a fan of plastic on cases, but this works. Let’s take a look at what comes inside the package aside from the case itself, afterwards we will take a close look at the case.
The case comes with this box filled with goodies, let’s break it down.
This is not a license plate frame with an awesome logo, this is actually a PSU bracket and I will show you how it works.
5 zip ties, not a ton but they may help keeping your cabling a little cleaner.
2 extra stand-offs, I actually use one of the 2 in this build, you will see it a little later. The case does not bring a stand-off screw drive, I do recommend one. Click here to find a toolkit that includes the bit.
24 fan screws, that gives you enough screws for 6 additional fans.
17 motherboard / HDD screws, a little problem here but you will see what I mean a little later in the review.
8 power supply screws.
24 SSD screws, so many here actually come in handy.
Finally, the package contains a guide
One side, the Assembly drawing goes over the name of each piece dissected.
The other side of the guide, goes over basic assembly instructions for liquid cooling on the top and front of the case, installing a hard drive, SSD, power supply, each piece of the accessory kit and each side of the case.
So, those are all of the pieces that come inside of the box aside from the case, a bit of a break down so that you know what you are getting.
Let’s check out the case now.