Recently, we took at a look at the EBXYA 2×2 USB Audio Interface for Recording. Today, we are going to take a look at another audio accessory available for you – the EBXYA XLR Cables.
*Image obtained from the Amazon product page.
These XLR cables are male-to-female balanced 3 pin metal spring cables that are compatible with mixers, speakers, and microphones.
- The new upgraded design uses high-quality metal springs to achieve protection of the cable connection to avoid rupture of the outer layer of the cable due to regular bending during use. Increase the life of the speaker cable.
- The professional anti-noise material uses a copper core high-density weaving shield to resist external interference, thereby transmitting clear and pure sound quality. And use an oxygen copper (OFC) conductor material to improve the speed of sound transmission.
- The external protective layer is made of PVC insulation, soft material, 20000+ Bend Lifespan. The soft-flexible PVC jacket protects transmission internal materials. Easy to clean, wipe it with wet paper to remove dust.
- 3-pin male-to-female equipment compatibility with a self-locking design.
Wide array of purchasing options
The company offers a wide array of options to purchase depending on your needs.
- The size options available are as follows: 6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75, or 100 Feet
- The cables come in 2, 4, or 6 packs.
- Colors: Black, or Multicolored.
The prices availability will vary depending on the size and pack that you purchase. Be sure to check for availability prior to purchase. Whenever you are ready, you can purchase the cables from here.
– – –
As always, we look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to let us know what your experience with these cables have been!
Until next time.
Jayson Wyler began with Dragon Bloggers in 2021 at the invitation of Justin Germino. He started with gaming content on their Twitch channel and eventually product reviews.
After a media hiatus, Jayson has returned and hopes to bring his passion for gaming, tv/movie, and music industries through quality content.