If you’ve been around the Internet recently, you’ve probably seen the increase in explainer videos. These videos usually feature plain text and a simple explanation of how things work. You see them a lot in industries like technology, health, and business since they’re easy to follow and quick to make compared to videos that need huge budgets. With sites like the one we’re highlighting in this article, you can easily make videos online that give your marketing the boost it needs.
Using Videos to Grow
A huge burden for most companies is the cost and time that it needs to make videos. Video marketing can give a website and a business a huge boost online, whether it’s because of bringing in new eyeballs or boosting your SEO. Either way, it can be a strong strategy for a business to grow.
A few examples of how businesses could use these types of videos:
- A business that needs to explain their process and how it works to get clients to sign up to use their business.
- A personal trainer who wants to create videos for their clients explaining how a diet will look.
- A technology vlogger who wants to break down the upcoming product releases this year.
- Social media content to use on your pages.
- Video presentations at work.
- Corporate training videos that look professional.
As you can imagine, the possibilities are pretty much endless for what you could create with these videos. If you have a YouTube channel, you also know how beneficial videos like this can be, especially when you’re in a time crunch to release your next one.
How it works
mysimpleshow is different than other video makers out there. This is how the process works from start to finish:
- Pick a storyline template.
- Write out your script. They offer a ton of templates for scripts and give you hints on types of advice you can offer throughout your video, so even if you aren’t a fan of writing, you can still get it done easily.
- Their website combines the two into a simple and easy to understand video for you to use. It only takes a few minutes to put it all together
- Select your video speed and which voice-over option you’d like to use.
- That’s it. Your video is done and ready.
On their website, you’re able to see a lot of videos other clients have done so you can get an idea for what yours could look like.
Different pricing options
If you’ve ever hired a full-time or even part-time video creator, you know that their prices can range from $50 to hundreds of dollars per video. That’s why options like mysimpleshow are so great.
They have business ($129 per month) and Pro ($499 per month) offerings along with customizable packages so you can create exactly what you need. The Enterprise customized option gives you more perks, too, such as being able to upload your own music, own the commercial rights, be able to personally contact support quickly.
If you’re a teacher, you get to use mysimpleshow for free for up to 50 students, which is a great feature.
You’re able to create unlimited videos for free if that’s something you’re looking to use. You also have the option of upgrading to the $5 per month plan which gives you access to more features.