Moto Racer 4 just released for the Xbox One and PS4 here in the US and we are fortunate enough to have received a few copies to giveaway to Dragon Blogger fans who want a motorbike racing game that they can play single player or play online multiplayer.
James from our team played it quite a few times and live streamed some game play a little ways back, so you can check out some gameplay footage.
Moto Racer 4 is racing game you can play on asphalt or dirt in single or multiplayer mode (up to ten players).
Master drifting, wheelies, sharp turns and other techniques to earn a place on the podium!
Customize and upgrade your bike! Progress through Moto Racer 4 and take in the stunning environments.
From the United States to the Asia by way of the desert, Moto Racer 4 takes you through perilous, breathtaking courses at 100 miles an hour.
Obstacles, hell-bent opponents, traffic and even police will get in your way to try to stop you. Go off road and use each course’s unique features to your advantage to find the best shortcuts.
KEY FEATURES :
- 1 GAME, 2 CATEGORIES: ASPHALT & DIRT
- EVEN MORE CHALLENGES – In Progression mode, advance through the game and complete challenges to unlock even more content!
- IMPRESSIVE, VARIED ENVIRONMENTS – From the Bay Area to the Asia by way of the desert, become the freestyle king by stringing together tricks on the most unlikely of terrains.
- CUSTOMIZABLE BIKES – Customize your bike however you like to reflect your unique style.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS – Face your friends on split screen or on line in multiplayer mode with up to 10 players at one time!