Vindobona, Noricum / Hafnia, Daniae, Januarii XVIII, MMXXII: Chalkedon must fall! The city dared to stand up against the Roman Empire, this cannot go unpunished! Legio Victrix has laid siege to the city and is preparing for an assault. Legatus, you must choose the strategy. We have several goals to fulfill: The roman hostages must be freed, the enemy catapults must be taken out and we have to eliminate the enemy commander. Choose wisely, the missions on which you send your specialists, as you will have to divide your team in order to manage many maneuvers at one time. Consider the consequences: the more catapults you manage to destroy, the easier the direct confrontation will be – but will you have enough Speculatores to free the hostages?
In Expeditions: Rome you’ll command large-scale battles at the end of each conquest in Greece, Egypt, and Gaul. Each of these final encounters is separated into different steps, with consequences that will follow you from one step to the next, and can even affect the outcome of the campaign. These missions feature covert operations, feints, frontal assaults – sneak into enemy fortifications, burn bridges, take out key opponents or objects and bring glory to Rome!
Want to try the game for yourself? Download the Expeditions: Rome demo now on Steam.
You can even continue playing from your save game when the game launches: https://thqn.net/rome-steam
Expeditions: Rome will launch on January 20th, 2022 on PC at an SRP of $ 44.99 | € 44.99 | £ 36.99.
You can pre-order now on Steam to get a 20% discount: https://thqn.net/rome-steam
Expeditions: Rome Official Website
About Expeditions: Rome
The future of Rome is in your hands: what will your legacy be?
Take on the role of a young Legatus whose father was murdered by an unknown political opponent, forcing you to escape Rome and take refuge in the military campaign to subdue a Greek rebellion. Step by step, you increase your military prowess, strengthen yourself in the forge of combat, and become the Legatus everyone learns to both respect, and to fear.
In Expeditions: Rome, you exert the will of Rome through your actions across the world stage, from the bright blue coasts of Greece to the deep forests of Gaul. Decide how people will view you, and Rome. Will you strike with an iron fist, or speak with a silver tongue? Will you embrace the political heritage of the Republic, or carve your own path as you navigate the complex politics of the Roman Senate? Every choice matters as you decide the fate of your legion, your close companions, and of Rome itself.
- Create your own Roman Legatus! Customize your character’s look, gender, class, and skills to match your playstyle and role-playing fantasy
- Engage in tactical turn-based combat powered by an extensive skill-based action system where every weapon changes your potency on the battlefield
- Adventure with 5 unique companions discovering their extensive backstories and unique personalities
- Explore a beautifully realized, colorful world across many different environments, including North Africa, Greece, Gaul, and Rome herself
- Experience a historically inspired story of political intrigue and personal drama through a fully voiced narrative where choices matter and consequences are far-reaching
- Level up each character and select from a variety of skills and passive abilities to explore a wide range of tactical options
- Loot, Craft, and Equip a variety of weapons, armors, and tactical items to customize your game even further, providing a tremendous range of tactical options for each character
- Lead your legion on 3 extensive war campaigns across Greece, North Africa, and Gaul. Recruit legionaries, improve your warcamp, conquer regions, exploit resources, and defend your territories as you lead your legion to victory
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.