Homall claims that this chair will hold up to 300lbs and is also orthopedically and ergonomically designed to make certain that those of us with back problems are always comfortable while sitting in the chair. The chair comes in a variety of different colors albeit the black & white model shown here, is the cheapest. It also features a full steel frame which makes for a completely durable chair that you won’t have to worry about having any issues with. For those of you looking for a proper gaming chair, I recommend checking out the Homall Gaming Chair as one that just might suit your needs for both comfort and durability. You can also find it for less than $100.
- Selected Material: High Density shaping Foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life;1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable; Pu Leather,skin-friendly and wear-resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class-3 gas lift verified by SGS, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs; Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Dimension:Size of Back: 22.5″X30.5″(LXW),Size of Seat: 19.8″X20.5″(LXW),Seat adjustable height:17.3-21.5 inch.
- Multi-Function:360 Degree Swivel and Multi-direction Wheels, Load Capacity:300-pound maximum weight capacity.Recline function;Between 90 – 180 degree.Rocking function: the chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Wide Usage: This Homall gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch TV, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.