There are times when people are short of money, especially when these persons are working a poor-paying job, while being a student, or are unable to find full-time employment and working part-time. Well, there are lots of ways to make a quick buck and some of them can be done by literally anyone that has a smartphone. It might be difficult, and any attempts might not succeed at first but once you’ve mastered your chosen path you can make some cash just about anywhere at anytime for any reason. Here are some ways to make money with your smartphone.
- Take up photography. You can make money with your smartphone by using your phone’s camera to take pictures and be a photographer. You can pick from a variety of subjects and with a computer and a phone, you can clean and upload the pictures you’ve taken and sell them to companies, blogs, and news sites. A good picture can be sold for a good price, especially if they’re pictures of ongoing events, like a rally. It would be best if you purchase a phone with a good camera.
- Online Gambling. Gambling anywhere and everywhere is very easy these days. In fact, by using your mobile phones, you can choose from a range of online casinos out there and satisfy your itch for gambling. But do note that some phones are better than others when it comes to playing online due to the heavy graphics nature of online gambling games. If you’re planning to try out playing online, be sure to use the best smartphones to gamble on.
- Be an agent. There are apps that tell you where to specifically go and give you a task to do in that location. When you’re finished with the task given you’re usually required to take a picture as proof. After they have verified the proof you’ve sent, you get paid.
- Save cash. Another way you can earn money from your phone is by looking up apps that let you save money when buying groceries or shopping through discounts. Some apps may require you to apply for a PayPal account, so make sure you have one ready.
- Answering surveys. One of the few common ways to earn money on the Internet is by answering surveys. Surveys come in different topics and types (e.g. essays and multiple-choice questions). There are, however, times when a survey is going to reject your input, stating that you are not qualified to answer the survey because of a certain condition. At times like that it is best to just go look for another survey to answer. People usually get banned from these sites for inputting false data in the surveys and repeating the offence a lot of times. If you get banned, you might not even be able to get the amount you’ve already earned.
- Watch ads. There are sites on the Internet that pay people to watch ads. The payout is usually low, however, and at times there might not be many ads to watch, so checking daily and often as much as you can is a must. An important detail to remember here is turning-off your ad-blocker, if you have one installed. Ads won’t appear with it on. Ads that do appear would usually not be counted or would not work as intended.
- Writing articles. You can also try writing articles and blogs. Both usually require weekly, if not daily input. You can start writing about things you like or things about yourself, your hobbies, your favorite food, or your work. It is basically up to you to decide on what kind of content you’ll feature on your website, but advertisers usually don’t like controversial topics, like sexuality or politics, so it would be a good idea to avoid such topics unless your intended audience likes this type of content. If you really want to write about two or more topics at once it might be best to separate content according to the topics.
- Make videos. This is kind of like a combination of No. 2 and No. 7. You can try making videos and uploading them on YouTube or Vimeo. Just like in No. 7, however, decide on which audience you are going to make content for and avoid changing the type of content. You can definitely make content for two or more audiences, but make sure to separate one type of content from the other.
- Farming MMO games. Here’s another idea where you can make money while having fun in the process. There are people who play massive multiplayer online videogames on the Internet, and there are online games that are available to play on smartphones. People who would like to try playing these games can usually just buy game accounts from other players since sold accounts usually contain rare items and conditions from older in-game events. A good account with several rare items and characters usually fetches around $5.00 to $10.00 on the market, depending on the game itself. Very rare items that can only be obtained via time-gated events or location-gated events and promos could even go up to hundreds of dollars.
- Become a merchant. If you have things you want to sell or are willing to sell, or if your friends have things they want to sell, you can turn yourself into an online merchant that sells these items. There are lots of platforms for being an online merchant, including Facebook, Ebay, and Amazon. You can receive part of the profit of selling your friend’s stuff by offering to be the middleman and managing the stuff he or she wants sold.
When you’ve finally chosen which of these you will do to earn cash, the only thing left to do is to be dedicated to what you’ve chosen. Making content, managing accounts, or writing articles every day seems difficult. But once you get used to it, it will be just as easy as breathing. You can also do two or three items on the list all at the same time.