Greetings fellow Champions and Dragon Slayers! If you are in the market for a keyboard, we have a recommendation that will be worth your time.
- 17.6×5.9 inches
- 1.39 kg
- Outemu Red Switches (more on this later)
- 104 keys with mixed color keycaps
- Aluminum frame
- Wired USB-C
What’s in the package?
When you order this, the package comes with one (1) Redragon K654 keyboard, one (1) user manual, one (1) detachable USB Type-C cable, one (1) keycap puller, and eight (8) spare switches.
- Durable aluminum frame – the frame allows for durability during rigorous gaming sessions. Frosted texture provides a sleek appearance that is anti-fingerprint and easy to clean.
- 100% hot-swappable – allows you to change switches without having to replace the entire keyboard.
- Unique gradient keycap design – made with innovative PBT mixed ABS material with never-fading letters, gentle touch, and exceptional durability. The comfortable keycap height combination conforms to ergonomics that is suitable for prolonged use.
- Sound-absorbing foam – A 3.5mm sound-absorbing foam located between the PCB and positioning plate effectively reduces noise.
- Customization – allows for customization of the backlighting colors/speedy/mode and personalized macros with the software or onboard FN shortcuts.
James has reviewed the BLUESIREN K654 and you can see it in action here
Are there other keyboard switches available?
The answer is a resounding yes. Depending on what you are looking for, the company has designed a few different switch options.
Scroll down the page to hear sample audio clips of the different keystrokes here.
How much does the BLUESIREN K654 cost and where can I get it?
At the time of writing, this model costs $74.99.
Are there any discounts/promotions?
At the time of writing, there are two ways to save a little bit of money.
Firstly, there is a Memorial Day promotion that will allow you to get 15% off sitewide by using the Discount Code MDAY15. Please be advised that the discount code IS required and it CANNOT be combined with other discounts.
Secondly, as a new user, you can get 10% off just by entering your email to sign up for their newsletter for special offers, latest product news, and more.
It is unclear how long either of the above are available for, so be sure to take advantage of them while they are available.
What other models are available?
We at Dragon Blogger understand that one size does not fit all. If the BLUESIREN K654 isn’t quite your preference, no need to fret.
The company has over 20 various models for you to look at. To make it easier for review, they have compiled a list of models along with key features. Here is a sample of what the comparison chart looks like.
If you are interested in checking out their other models, you can compare them here.
– – –
As always, we would love to hear from you. What are some of the most important keyboard features to you? Do you have experience with the BLUESIREN K654 or other models?
Let us know. Until next time.
*All images above obtained from the Redragon website.
Jayson Wyler began with Dragon Bloggers in 2021 at the invitation of Justin Germino. He started with gaming content on their Twitch channel and eventually product reviews.
After a media hiatus, Jayson has returned and hopes to bring his passion for gaming, tv/movie, and music industries through quality content.