If you need more partitioning power than the Windows operating system’s native Disk Management provides, you should take a closer look at MiniTool partition wizard 11.5. This utility offers all the standard and advanced features you’d want to have available in a disk partitioning tool, it supports Windows 7/8/10. MiniTool is one of the leading brands of disk management utilities. It got there by providing the advance features of tool and keeping the users more than pleased. The demands being met, all they had to do is take it up a notch. MiniTool partition wizard addresses the home users and brings powerful and precise tools to the table includes manage disks and partitions(create/delete/merge/resize/extend/split/wipe/recover…), check file system, align SSD partition, migrate OS to SSD, rebuild MBR, clone disk, convert MBR to GPT, etc.
Visually appealing and easy to use
The main feature provides users with a smart and tidy environment rounded up by easy interface. All the presented functions look like they’re raring to go and show what they’re made of. This is the place where that translation happens. Resize, move, copy, merge, check, split, extend ,explore or convert your partitions? It’s all here. The software also provides users with a defragmentation option, in order to keep your files and folders in a single, contiguous place.
Easy and quick restoration of lost files
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition makes it easy for you to both graphically and numerically manage your partitions and will not ask you to reboot your computer when resizing NTFS partitions. Not enough for you? How about some partition recovery solution right out-of-the-box? It allows you to search for deleted, remove, lost partition within the unallocated space of your hard drive and bring them back to life within the Disk Clone wizard.
Copy disk from one drive to another
Even if you bought a bigger hard disk, this program will help you transfer all data from your current disk to the newly purchased one without reinstall OS. For a more precise course of action, your current disk may also be copied to new disks with the help of the copy disk partition.
To sum it up, when it comes to partition management, MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition can only make you think of words like ingenious, sleek or comprehensive. It is a complete tool that will get your mind plan done right with ease, while naturally browsing through its nifty features.
What’s new in MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition 11.5:
- Add multiple languages includes French, German, Japanese, Italian and Korean.
- Optimize Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk feature.
- Support BitLocker partition recovery.
- Add Data Recovery feature. Add Disk Benchmark feature.
- Add Space Analyzer feature.
- Bug fix for Disk Copy stuck at native mode.
- Bug fix for Partition Recovery fails on MBR disk larger than 2TB.
- Bug fix for external dynamic disk showing as bad disk
- Bug fix for incorrect software prompt message.
- Bug fix for unable to create mirrored volume in Windows 10.
- Bug fix for drive letter not showing up after formatting a partition from Ext to NTFS.
- Bug fix for user setting not kept after software relaunch.
- Select existing partitions by default during partition recovery process.
I am interested in all things technology, especially automation, robotics and tech that helps change how society will live in the future.