Looking for a great wireless bluetooth headset can sometimes be a challenge. Especially for those that are driving on the road and in need of a headset that works well and has outstanding connectivity without fear of calls dropping. The Arama JBT800 Bluetooth Headset is designed to work as such and is one that provides noise canceling for any unwanted background noise that you may hear. It also offers up to 10 hours of continuous talk time and a total charge time of only two hours which isn’t much time at all to gain a proper charge for how much talk time the headset provides you. The headset has a range of up to 33 feet which will give the wearer some flexibility. Arama boasts that this headset is lighter than an egg weighing in at only 5.3 ounces which is incredible and is definitely great due to not providing much strain on your head because some headsets can cause some discomfort if they end up weighing to much and that is something a truck driver does not want to deal with when being on the road for hours on end.
- Noise Cancelling Microphone blocks out unwanted noise. The mic is also adjustable to pick up your voices loud and clear. Provide crystal-clear conversations even in noisy environment.
- Offer up to 10 hours continuous talking time and 120 hours standby time with single fully charged in just 2 hours.
- The headset weights 5.3 oz (lighter than an egg). Enjoy extended comfort with padded earpad and flexible headband.
- Roam range up to 33 feet from paired Bluetooth devices. Meet all your needs of calling.
- Flexible microphone boom stays where you put it for optimal sound quality.
For those looking for a very easy to use and extremely comfortable bluetooth headset the Arama JNT800 will no doubt provide you the comfort you seek. If you want to learn more about this product or even purchase it, please click on the Amazon “Buy Now” button below.
I’ve been writing and covering many forms of entertainment such as comedy shows, and arcade bars as well as reviewing video games and more for the past decade. I love to write and I am blessed to be able to have the opportunities that I have had in the entertainment and technology fields.