RingCentral is a leading VoIP service provider that claims to cater to the needs of every kind of business. Starting from a start-up to enterprise, everyone can find out the right kind of VoIP-based business communication solution at RingCentral.
However, no one service/product can serve the entire business ecosystem. No matter how firmly RingCentral claims, it lacks various fronts because every business has a different kind of workflow and operation. The world always needs alternatives to ensure that every business is getting what is needed.
This is why we have come up with this post. In this post, we are going to offer you the top 3 alternatives of RingCentral that can be trusted for sure. Each alternative has been evaluated on offerings at fronts like price, features, availability, accessibility, ease of usage, etc. So, let’s begin.
#1 – CallHippo
CallHippo is one of the most advanced and highly flexible VoIP service providers that the world can ever ask for. By offering a wide range of features at an affordable price, CallHippo has become the most trusted VoIP service provider across the globe.
5000+ global companies have already used their VoIP services and managed to build a highly responsive and growth-driven communication platform. It can help you build an on-cloud call center and offer you a wide range of business phone numbers such as local phone number, toll-free number, and vanity number. One can buy a virtual phone number of around 50+ countries from CallHippo.
Why it is a better alternative to .?
There are few fronts where CallHippo not only precedes RingCentral but any other VoIP service provider. Here are those.
- Price – The minimum cost of CallHippo’s package is $14 per month while one has to spend $19.99 per month per user to avail services of RingCentral. The cost difference is huge and remarkable. Despite the affordable cost, it never compromised on the offering. The bronze pack which starts with $14 per month offers facilities like a free VoIP number, free SMS & calling minutes, and ample features.
- CRM Integration – When it comes to CRM integration, there is hardly any other VoIP service provider that can beat what CallHippo offers. You can find out Zoho CR, Slack, PipeDrive, HubSpot, Groove, Zapier, and many more CRM integrations with your business.
- On-site Training – Though using CallHippo is very easy to use, you can still ask for an on-site training from CallHippo. There are very few VoIP phone service providers that offer on-site training as everyone thinks that offering a user-friendly interface is the best one can do.
But CallHippo doesn’t think that way. It knows that every employee has a different skill-level. Hence, it offers on-site training.
#2 – Nextiva
Nextiva is another leading VoIP phone service provider that can help a small scale business to set-up a highly responsive communication system in no time. If you’re a business that needs an unlimited calling facility in the US and Canada region, Nextiva is indeed an ideal choice.
It comes with a very user-friendly interface that can need no special technical skills to use it. Integrations like Google Contacts and MS Outlook are included with all subscriptions. However, it fails to beat the CRM integration of CallHippo.
Why it is a better alternative to RingCentral?
- Free trial limit – RingCentral offers only a 15-day free trial while Nextiva offers a free 30-days trial.
- Video conferencing – RingCentral allows you to add a maximum of 100 participants in a video conference. Nextiva is definitely better at this front. You can add unlimited participants in a video conference.
- Free calling minutes – With RingCentral, you’re going to get only 100+ free calling minutes while Nextiva gives 1000+ free calling minutes.
#3 – 8×8
With 8×8, you can easily get 100% customized services and leverage the business communications at every level. Being a major player in the VoIP industry, 8×8 is capable to offer you a whole range of features. With the help of this collaboration-based voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) system, it makes international collaboration easier than ever.
Why it is a better alternative to RingCentral?
- Unlimited international calling – Each of its subscriptions offers you unlimited international calling facility which is absent in RingCentral.
- Call quality – Its international calling quality is far better than what you will experience with RingCentral.
- Call Info Tool – 8×8 offers you a very effective and responsive call info tool that can auto-populate the details of every caller. It displays the caller details like e-mail address and business name. It can be used for incoming and ongoing calls.
Though Ringcentral is capable to handle the business needs of various industries, it never going to be an ideal choice in every scenario. This is why CallHippo is the the best Ringcentral alternative all time.
CallHippo has managed to surpass the offerings of RingCentral at multiple fronts. In fact, some of its offerings are one-of-its-kind has no match. Along with it, VoIP service providers like Nextiva and 8×8 can be trusted easily.
I am interested in all things technology, especially automation, robotics and tech that helps change how society will live in the future.