Trigon: Space Story from Sernur.Tech, a Russian indie development studio created by two farmers, is a single-player, roguelike strategy game inspired by FTL: Faster Than Light. Gameforge recently announce that they will publish the game — which has gathered tons of positive feedback and thousands of wishlists on Steam from hardcore fans of FTL — as their first single-player offline game.
The demo for Trigon: Space Story is available now on Steam. If you’re a fan of roguelikes or galaxy-spanning adventures, try it out for yourself and then add the game to your wishlist by visiting the page found here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1226510/Trigon_Space_Story.
You can watch the Trigon: Space Story trailer here:
Trigon: Space Story places players in the captain’s seat of a fully upgradable starship, where they must manage everything from weapon systems and engines to the day-to-day tasks of the ship’s crew. The procedurally generated universe offers plenty of scope for exploration over four chapters of the story campaign, with nine sectors each containing 10+ individual systems. With dangerous space anomalies, roving gangs of space pirates, and a complex web of intergalactic politics to navigate, players will need to strategize each approach with myriad factors to consider. Outfit each ship with more than 70 different weapons and play from the perspectives of four highly unique species, each with their own quirks and advantages. The procedurally generated roguelike universe provides a new adventure every run and will force players to truly learn the meaning of “Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.”
- Oh Captain, My Captain: It’s your show out there and it’s up to you to lead and inspire your crew, make life or death decisions, and craft the most badass ship in the galaxy.
- Build the Best Ship in the Stars: Outfit your star cruiser with more than 70 types of weapons including lasers, turrets, plasma cannons, bombs, drones, and more.
- It’s a Culture Thing: Multiple species, each with their own unique qualities, like the warmongering militant Rakkhi, or the crafty and tenacious Humans.
- Decisions, Decisions…: You find a damaged ship with a crew that needs rescuing. Do you take the noble route and save them? Or hit ‘em while they’re weak and take their stuff?
- A New Adventure Every Time: A procedurally generated universe ensures no run is the same, forcing players to learn, adapt, and craft fresh strategies to ensure victory.
- Stellar Stories to Unfold: A story mode that consists of four chapters and four different perspectives from each species, all of which possess their own quirks and have their own part to play in the overarching plot.
Trigon: Space Story’s demo is currently on Steam. The game will launch in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Polish for PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store in 2022.
Founded in May of 2019 by a pair of goat farmers based in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia, Sernur.Tech is what happens when passion meets inspiration. What started out as a side project between friends became a fully-fledged studio, and Sernur.Tech now boasts nine full-time employees dedicated to developing the company’s first title, Trigon: Space Story—a gorgeous sci-fi roguelike inspired by games like FTL and currently sitting on more than 50,000 wishlists on Steam.
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on gameforge.com.