If you’re in the market for a new home entertainment gadget, you may want to consider the XGIMI Elfin mini projector.
Elfin mini projectors are the latest craze in the projector market. Customers have been raising excitement!
They are oh-so compact and lightweight, making them easy to transport and use. They have a rectangular design with a sleek silver finish and can be placed on any flat surface. They also often don’t require any external power source, so they are perfect for indoor use. They are also very affordable. The best part? They are compatible with a variety of smartphones and tablets, so you can use them to watch movies and play games on the go.
What makes the XGIMI Elfin Mini Projector unique?
- Affordability: It cost just little to nothing on Amazon with staggering discounts, especially on prime. This is one of the main reasons why customers have been raving about it.
- Minimalist design: It’s so easy to take with you on your next vacation or business trip while still providing all of your favorite movies, photos, and videos from home!
- Bright and Remarkable lifelike images: The most exciting thing about Elfin is its stunning display. The XGIMI Elfin mini projector has a high-quality projection with its advanced technology at 800 Ansi lumens, which ensures that you get bright and clear images without any distortion at all. It also comes with Bluetooth 5.0, a USB port, and a wireless remote control that allows you to control the touchscreen easily while enjoying your favorite movies or TV shows.
XGIMI Elfin shines brighter in your first three minutes of darkness.
- 25000h Battery lifespan: More than enough for a single charge of the battery to stream and cover all your favorite series and football shows throughout the day. If you are looking for something that will last for long hours, then this might be your best bet!
What are the most important features of the XGIMI Elfin Mini Projector?
- Smart Voice Recognition: Compatibility with Google Assistant allows Elfin to respond to your commands via voice. You can talk directly with Elfin using your voice, and scroll through your videos and songs via Google Assistant, which is also available on Android 7, 8, and 10 devices.
- Built-in Harman Kardon Speakers: The built-in Harman Kardon speakers along with its Dolby Atmos surround sound decoding capability helps delivers bass-rich music for your relishing with stunning depth and unparalleled clarity for your ultimate listening and gaming experience.
- Long Lamp Life & Auto Keystone Correction: The DLP lamp projects a superior image that can last up to 30,000 hours and automatically corrects image distortion for a clear picture without any setup required, which means that you can watch the same program in the room or outside without any distortion.
- Autofocus, Intelligent Screen Alignment, and Obstacle Avoidance:This ensures that the image is focused properly on the screen, aligning the images on the screen accurately without any distortions. The obstacle avoidance feature also helps to keep away any objects from getting into your projector’s lens.
- Android TV 10.0 OS: You can easily stream content from your favorite apps like YouTube, or Amazon Prime Video directly to this projector without the need for additional hardware devices such as Blu-ray players or gaming consoles.
You get to scale up your viewing experience with over 5000+ apps made available for you including Disney+, Hulu, Prime Video, and many others.
XGIMI Elfin is the only projector on the market currently that can offer this level of high performance in a single package in any part of the world.
Follow here to find out more
How is the device leveled or adjusted on the table? Does the device have a stand or feet on the bottom?
No, there isn’t a stand or feet at the bottom of the device. Elfin has just a typical 1/4-inch screw installed on the bottom.
How do I resolve the issue of the menu key not functioning when pressed?
If such an issue arises, use the directional pad instead or go to the button settings.
Does XGIMI Elfin have the latest Bluetooth?
XGIMI Elfin is embedded with Bluetooth 5.0, and it connects just perfectly and faster.
Is the projector 800 Ansi lumens or 800 lumens?
XGIMI Effin is 800 Ansi lumens, and it is remarkably bright and stunning.
Can the device be used with Firestick or Nvidia?
My Youtube only plays sound but doesn’t display videos, what do I do?
Check your connectivity settings, Elfin supports other streaming devices except for Netflix BS.
Is it possible to hook up my satellite/cable directly to the device?
If it isn’t through WIFI, other things that can be connected are the apps on Android TV.
Can Netflix shows or videos be streamed on the device?
You can’t stream Netflix videos/shows on XGIMI Halo+. To access Netflix, you can use other streaming devices.
What is Elfin’s general light source? LED or DLP?
Can I use my device for digital decoration during Halloween or Christmas?
Elfin can be used at any time any day, in any part of the world.
How do I make the images smaller to reduce the inches to my preferred choice?
You can do that by moving the projector closer.
Is it mandatory I have to log into my Google account to use the device? How do I add/delete my Google account?
To set up your account, log into your Google account.
After opening the Google Android TV UI homepage, follow the steps below to add/delete your Google account:
Go directly to System Setup, you will have options of Account Sign in, then Add/delete account.
How disturbing is the fan noise?
Elfin is engineered to be distortion-free, the fan operates at the lowest of its minimum like it weren’t there. So you enjoy your movies in peace!
Can Elfin fit a 10ft x 10ft screen?
Yes, the intelligent screen alignment technology helps it adjust to any screen or wall.
Can it work in shadowy places?
Yes, it can. 800 Ansi Lumens, works perfectly even in dark places.
3-prong or 2-prog? What is the exact power outlet suitable for the device?
2-pong as recommended.
Can I project the content on my iOS devices to the XGIMI Elfin?
To project the content on your iOS devices to the projector, install the AirScreen app from Play Store. Open/select Airscreen on the XGIMI Halo+, after that, you can then integrate the Airplay feature to Chromecast on any iPhone//Macbook/iPad using the same WiFi connection.
How can I set up 3D mode?
To watch your movies or play games in 3D, hold down the shortcut button on your remote, click on 3D video setup, and then you can choose a 3D mode.
When the images combine into one and make the display blurry, then the feature is on.
What soundbars will you recommend for this device?
HDMI, longer cords paired with Samsung soundbar or others in the market around $300 above. Approximately 20, 23ft, or more.
Does the device support 4k HDR?
Yes, XGIMI supports 4K HDR. But natively, Elfin is set at 1080p. You can get the XGIMI Horizon if you need an ideal 4k-embedded projector.
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.