It is very common to save iPhone data to a computer. AOMEI MBackupper can be the best tool for you. It is perfect for transferring/backing up iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to Windows computer, as well as importing data to iOS devices with a few clicks. When you need to manage your data, or need to backup your photos, videos, messages, music, messages, on your computer, AOMEI MBackupper can help you. For iPhone users we also prepare a practical gift and do not miss it at the end of the article.
Why need an iPhone to PC transfer/backup software?
Usually, we will generate and keep lots of data, like photos, messages, contacts, videos on our iPhone every day. Generally, a great iPhone to PC transfer software can play an important role in the following conditions.
- Backup important data: For example, some photos include the best memories. Lots of people want to backup iPhone photos to PC to avoid data loss. It is better to copy these data on a safe place.
- edit some media files: For some particular purpose, like edit your iPhone photos, videos, you will need to save these media files to your computer firstly.
- Switch to new iPhone: When you have a new device, like iPhone 13/12, you don’t want to lose some important data, you can save them on your PC from your old iPhone, then import them to the new one.
Official Tool to transfer iPhone files
Apple provides iCloud and iTunes to sync data. In some cases, you can try the 2 tools.
Sync data with iCloud.
To use iCloud, you need to make sure the iCloud is enabled on your iPhone:
Go to “Settings” app > Tap Apple ID banner > “iCloud” > toggle on the option based on what data you want to transfer.
On your PC:
- Run your web browser, and go to “icloud.com”
- Sign in with your Apple ID, and select the file type.
- Find the files you need, and download them to your computer
Transfer data using iTunes
iTunes is an official media manager and player. In the old days, iPhone users transfer data between iDevice and computer with iTunes app. Here we take transferring photos as example to show you how it works.
- Connect iPhone with PC using a USB cable.
- Click the phone-like icon.
- Select the Photos > check “Sync Photos” and click the “Apply” button.
iCloud and iTunes work, but it also has some limitation. iCloud provides only 5GB of free space for each user, if your iCloud storage is full, it can’t work.
As for iTunes, apple is not expending much energy into iTunes now, and placing it with several Apps, like Apple Music, Apple TV, and Apple Podcast and so on.
Of course, iTunes is still existing, and you can still share several files between your phone and computer. But it just can no longer satisfy people’s demand in today’s world.
For instance, it allows one-way synchronization from your PC to your iPhone. It means iTunes will delete your songs that was removed from your iTunes playlists once your iPhone is connected to your PC. Even though you turn on the “Manually manage music and videos” feature, it can take you a lot of time and effect to send a large amount of data.
Next, in this post, we will introduce you a professional and powerful iPhone-to-PC transfer software to you.
What is the best iPhone to PC Transfer Software?
Here we introduce an alternative tool named AOMEI MBackupper, which can be one of the best iPhone backup transfer software. With its intuitive and simple interface, you can transfer your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data to your Windows 10/8/7 computer with ease. Besides, it comes with various advantages and features making it meet different demands as follow.
- Transfer iPhone to PC: Transfer data, like photos, videos, music, contacts, from iPhone/iPad to your computer.
- Transfer PC to iPhone: Import photos, videos, music, contacts from computer to PC.
- iPhone to iPhone Transfer: Transferring data from iPhone to iPhone, from iPhone to PC, and import data from computer to iPhone.
- Custom Backup: Selectively backup iPhone photos, videos, music, contacts, messages to PC/external drive
- Full Backup: Completely backup iPhone data, including media files, contacts, app data, settings to computer/external drive.
- Erase iPhone: When you need to sell or abandon your iOS device, AOMEI MBackupper help you to permanently erase the data to avoid data leakage.
- Easy-to-use tool: It uses an intuitive and simple interface. Anyone can easily share data to computer with its prompts.
- Fast Transfer Speed: Compared with other similar tools, AOMEI MBackupper can transfer a large amount of data in a very short time.
- Preview and selective transfer: This iPhone-to-PC-transfer app allows you to preview and select specific items to save on your PC.
- Full compatibility with iOS: AOMEI MBackupper perfectly works with all the iPhone models, including iPhone 13/12/11/X, as well as different iPad, and iPod Touch models.
- Incremental backup: This app supports backup only changed data if you have done an iPhone backup once.
- Internet is not required: AOMEI MBackupper builds a connection using a USB cable. A network is unnecessary.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Windows PC with AOMEI MBackupper
Now you can connect your iPhone to your computer. If it is the time to connect, you will need to tap “Trust” if it asks. Then download and install AOMEI MBackupper. Refer to the following content, we will show you how to use this tool.
Step 1. Run AOMEI MBackupper. Click the feature you want to use, for example, choose “Transfer to PC”.
Note: If you want to save messages from iPhone to computer, please click “Custom Backup” and select “Messages” or select “Full Backup” to save the whole iPhone data.
Step 2. Click the “+” icon, Select the data you want to transfer. Then click “OK”.
Step 3. Then selected files will be listed here. You can specify the path to save the data on computer. And click the “Transfer” button to start the operation.
Wait for a second, the selected files will be transferred to your computer.
Apple press conference has attracted numerous users’ attention recently, and thus iPhone switcher giveaway event is held by AOMEI tech to help iOS users switch to their iPhone 13 smoothly. Click here to get an amazing gift right now!
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.