LOS ANGELES, Jan. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Belkin®, the market leader in mobile accessories, is today honored with nine CES 2018 recognitions and awards for its innovative products and continues to build its legacy and reputation for premium quality. Its newest BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging portfolio took home multiple awards, while its Thunderbolt™ 3 Express Dock HD was presented a 2018 Picks Award from TWICE. In addition, the CES Innovation Awards Honoree was awarded to the BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Pad, Thunderbolt™ 3 Express Dock HD and the entire MIXIT↑™ DuraTek™ Cable family.
Belkin’s latest BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging portfolio incorporates multiple form factors and use case scenarios for a wireless charger and has been recognized by the following:
- Digital Trends: “Best Wireless Chargers of CES 2018” for the BOOST↑UP™ Bold Wireless Charging Pad, BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Stand and BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Car Mount
- iPhone Life Magazine: “Best of CES 2018” for the BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Stand and BOOST↑UP™ Bold Wireless Charging Pad
- MacRumors: “Best Apple Related Accessories of CES 2018” for the BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Stand
- Reviewed.com: “Editors’ Choice” for the BOOST↑UP™ Bold Wireless Charging Pad
- TechRadar: “Best Wireless Charger” for the BOOST↑UP™ Dual Wireless Charging Pad
The award-winning universal BOOST↑UP™ products are uniquely designed to deliver up to a 10W output charge at optimal speed for a variety of devices, while also providing peace of mind with the significant amount of shielding, precision resistors, premium materials and components inside of each device.
Belkin® developed its first people-inspired products in 1983 with cables that quickly led to the development of the first intelligent cable that connected an Apple IIc, Apple’s first portable computer, to a printer. Today, nearly two Belkin products are sold every second globally. Designed in Southern California, and extending across four pillars—power, productivity, protection and connectivity – Belkin products include award-winning lines such as the Valet™ Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone, DuraTek™ Cables, RockStar multi-port solutions, QODE™ keyboards, Boost↑Up™ charging solutions, and more including USB-IF certified USB-C accessories, wireless charging docks, and solutions for Android systems. Belkin’s next generation ScreenCare+ and TrueClear™ Pro screen protection service applies state of the art protection with unparalleled accuracy and is available at select leading retailers worldwide. A privately held company, Belkin has more than 1,400 employees with products sold in more than 50 countries around the world.
© 2018 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.