While most of us now carry smartphones, laptops, and tablets, when was the last time you upgraded your home with the newest technology? Here are some great options if you’re looking to upgrade your home this holiday season.
1. Alexa-Enabled Thermostat with Sensor
This thermostat from ecobee works with Amazon Alexa if you own one. That gives you the ability to use voice-commands to set the temperature in your house. It also works with Android, iOS, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, IFTT and others.
The average person who uses this thermostat saves 23% on their bills overall. With so many of us looking to save money, it might be something for you to look into. It has room sensors to figure out which rooms need more heat or cooler air.
- Voice controlled with a similar device
- Can save you money on your bill each month
- Gets the right air where it matters most
- Easy installation
2. ThermoPro TP20 for cooking meat
Few things beat a perfectly cooked slice of meat. The ThermoPro TP20 makes sure it’s perfect every time. This thermometer can help with 9 different kinds of meat with levels recommended by the USDA. This will help you finish your meat to the desired taste every single time.
You can measure the temperature of your cooking meat from over 300 ft. away. That lets you enjoy your barbecue, family time, or to still keep watching the game without having to hover over your grill.
- Works from 300 ft
- Monitor two slices of meat
- Can also measure grill/oven/smoker temperature
- Has a timer
3. CTA Digital kitchen mount for your tablet
Most of us now use the internet for help when we’re making a complex recipe. Instead of having to keep referring back to your tablet on your table, wouldn’t it just be easier to have it right in front of you so you don’t miss a single step? That’s what the CTA Digital tablet mount does.
Giving you a variety of options, the CTA Digital puts your tablet right where you need it.
- Holds tablets between 6 and 8.75″ wide
- Has a minimalistic design
- Folds up so can hide away when you aren’t using
- Secure so you don’t need to worry about breaking your tablet
- 360 degree rotation
4. Chamberlain Garage Door Opener
Having a quiet garage door is the dream of many homeowners. The Chamberlain garage door opener is built to be quieter than most of its competitors. The belt is strong and quiet and reinforced by steel.
The Chamberlain garage door is easy to install with online videos, pre-programmed remotes, and a snap-lock rail system. The MyQ enabled technology gives you the ability to monitor your garage door and to open it when you want. You can also set your garage door on a timer to close after one, five, or 10 minutes, keeping your home and car safe.
- Quieter than traditional garage doors
- Lets you control your garage door from your smartphone
- Set your door with a timer so you never forget to close it
5. Shark ION Robot 750 Vacuum
Having robots help take over daily tasks is one of the best benefits to new technology. The Shark ION Robot 750 vacuum is here to help you with your daily vacuuming. The best part of this vacuum is that you can schedule a cleaning so you don’t need to be around to make it work.
The Shark ION can work for over a full hour to make sure your floors are clean. It also has a HEPA filter so everything is caught in the cleaning process.
- Schedule a cleaning
- Works with iPhone or Android
- Vacuums up hair, allergens, dust, and dander
- Can even hit those hard-to-hit corners and edges
- Can work for a full hour
- works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
We are influencers and brand affiliates. This post contains affiliate links, most which go to Amazon and are Geo-Affiliate links to nearest Amazon store.
Jackie is a writer out of Denver, Colorado with a never-ending passion for good TV shows, gadgets, and old-school video games.
Compensation Area of Interest I’ve been writing articles online for over 8 years, but I’d like to start getting into the review world. I love, love, love TV shows and gadgets.