PARIS (March 11, 2021) – Developer Artefacts Studio and publisher Dear Villagers (ScourgeBringer, Recompile) today revealed in an official trailer that The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and Switch this Summer 2021.
Already available on PC via Steam, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is a turn-based tactical RPG chock-full of charm, humor and chaos. Leading a ragtag company of unlikely heroes, players will embark on an epic adventure combining the fun, creativity and chaos of an epic fantasy tabletop campaign with the challenge of the very best tactical RPG games, delivering an adventure unlike anything you’ve played before.
The Naheulbeuk universe is an original creation by French author John Lang. It started as a very popular audio comedy series parodying role-playing, table top games, and heroic fantasy tropes, and has now evolved to include a video game.
Watch the Trailer
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern.
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse.
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will lead you to your doom.
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await.
About Dear Villagers
Dear Villagers is Plug In Digital’s publishing label. It’s a warm-hearted invitation to join us in the little unusual neighborhood we are building within the gaming industry, a place where talented studios can unleash their creativity and where players enjoy distinctive and audacious games on PC and consoles, such as Edge of Eternity, ScourgeBringer, and The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos.
About Felicia Day
Felicia Day is a professional actress who has appeared in numerous television shows and films. She is currently recurring on the CW show “Supernatural”, and the SyFy series “The Magicians”. Her IMDB can be found here.
However, Felicia is best known for her work in the web video world, behind and in front of the camera. She co-starred in Joss Whedon’s Internet musical “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog,” which was ranked in the “Top 10 Best TV of 2008” by Time Magazine, Entertainment Weekly and People Magazine and won an Emmy in 2009. She also created and starred in the seminal web series “The Guild,” which ran for six seasons. “The Guild” won numerous awards for web video excellence, garnering a PGA nomination for best web series in 2011. She expanded the brand into numerous merchandizing opportunities, including a hit comic book series with Dark Horse Comics. Recently, costume and props from the show were admitted to the Smithsonian American History collection as examples of early web media pioneering.
In 2012 Felicia created a funded YouTube channel and production company called Geek & Sundry. Since launching in April 2012, the channel has garnered over 1.7 million subscribers on YouTube, and over 30k on the livestreaming platform Twitch. In 2014, the company was sold to Legendary Entertainment.
Felicia currently is working on her own creative projects for television and the web. She streams on Twitch weekly, and is working on a personal podcast, which can be found here.