- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Piece by Piece
- Page 3: Building the E-Win Hero Series HR-BC3D
- Page 4: Features and Use
- Page 5: Final Thoughts and Conclusion
It seems like not to long ago the first gaming chairs came out, I was so disinterested in them. Why would you charge so much for a chair, it can’t be that comfortable,… can it? Last year I came to find I was so wrong and these things are incredibly comfortable, so much more than almost all of their chairs you can find in your local office supplies store. With that, I introduce you to my review of the E-Win Hero Series HR-BC3D Computer Gaming Chair.
Let’s go over some of the features:
- 16mm diameter V Durable Steel Frame
- 1.5mm thick coat to prevent rusting
- Aluminum Five-Star Base
- High elasticity and high quality 1.2mm thick PU Leather Surface (Polyurethane)
- Embroidered Ewin logo on headrest and pillows.
- Included Pillows
- Lower Lumbar
- Neck rest
- Included Pillows
- High back with integrated headrest
- 2D Armrests (Up/Down)
- PU Surface
- Seat Height Adjustable
- Level Operated Back Recliner
- Tilt lock and Tilt Control Mechanism
- Tilt Tension control
- 85° to 155°-degree tilting for back
- 120MM Class-4 Gas Lift Piston
- Supporting up to 330lbs/150kg
- Cold Molding Foam
- High Density Memory Foam
- 360° Swivel
- 3, 5 and 10 Year Warranty (Explained later in the review)
These boxes are always so big, but of course there is a big cushy comfy chair in there after all so it is to be expected. So let’s check out the unboxing video so we can see what’s inside.
Quite a few things to go through, and I do apologize there was a manual but in the confusion, I had lost it. Once we were approached for the opportunity for the chair, I picked the one I wanted and they started packaging everything just for me. Towards the end, when they were about to ship it I had realized I picked the wrong one and contact them to change the chair and that’s where the mix up occurred. They shipped me the chair I wanted, but kept the other chairs manual inside, it was the manual for the Champion Series, not the Hero Series I had the final selection on.
No worries though, later in this review I show you all how to build it, so you can use that video as a guide.
Here are links to both sets, in case you are curious. If you are going to purchase one, stay tuned till the end of this review as I have a coupon to save you a bit of cash.
Hero Series: https://www.ewinracing.com/14-hero-series
Champion Series: https://www.ewinracing.com/13-champion-series
OK, now that you are back from that, let’s jump over to the Piece by Piece section so that we can go over each piece in this kit.