Kingston Technology Company, Inc.Price: $119.99 Free Shipping
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – March 6, 2018 – HyperX®, the gaming division of Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., today announced the addition of HyperX Cloud Revolver™ Gunmetal gaming headset to its Cloud Revolver family. Featuring the same award-winning sound, comfort and durability inherent in Cloud Revolver, the new gunmetal edition offers the immersive audio profiles engineered in the Cloud Revolver family, creating a larger sound stage for FPS and open-environment gameplay, as well as concert hall-like audio experience when listening to music.
HyperX Cloud Revolver Gunmetal uses 50mm drivers that directs sound into the ear for precise audio positioning and a clean, crisp sound with enhanced bass. The headset is versatile with its detachable noise- canceling microphone that is certified by TeamSpeakTM and Discord. The headset is designed to deliver ultimate comfort during long hours of gameplay with HyperX signature memory foam and premium leatherette on the ear cups and head band.
“The Cloud Revolver is known for giving an advantage during FPS gameplay due to its incredible studio-grade sound stage. The drivers are tuned for players to identify footsteps and gunshots quickly and more accurately than the competition,” said Tyler Needles, audio business manager, HyperX. “The Cloud Revolver recently won PC Gamer’s “Headset of the Year” award, and we are thrilled to offer a new gunmetal model option featuring a premium matte finish and comfortable design to gamers all around the world.”
HyperX Cloud Revolver Gunmetal is compatible with PC, PS4™, PS4™ Pro, Xbox One™1, Xbox One S™1, Mac®, Mobile2, Nintendo Switch™, and other virtual reality systems with 3.5mm ports3. The headset is backed by a two-year warranty.
Cloud Revolver is now available through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets for $119.99 MSRP. For more information on Cloud Revolver Gunmetal and global availability, please visit the Cloud Revolver webpage.
• Studio-grade sound stage
• Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette
• Durable steel frame
• Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
• Directional 50mm drivers
• Multi-platform compatibility
• Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
• Type: Circumaural, Closed back
• Frequency response: 12Hz–28,000 Hz
• Impedance: 30 Ω
• Sound pressure level: 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
• T.H.D.: < 2%
• Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
• Weight: 360g
• Weight w/ mic and cable: 376g
• Cable length and type: Headset (1m) + Audio Control Box (2m)
• Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + Audio Control Box – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
• Element: Electret condenser microphone
• Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
• Frequency response: 50Hz–18,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
1. Adapter required for Xbox One controllers with no 3.5mm port (adapter sold separately).
2. Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
3. Compatible with Virtual Reality systems with 3.5mm port.
HyperX is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent
memory manufacturer, with the goal of providing gamers, PC builders, and power users with high-
performance components. For 15 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for gamers – high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, USB flash drives, and mouse pads – to the gaming community and beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand has carved its name a top the leaderboard by consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. HyperX gear is the choice of pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 3 million headsets worldwide.
Join the global #HyperXFamily at facebook.com/hyperxcommunity, and learn how HyperX products can enhance your console experience and boost performance for both you and your PC at hyperxgaming.com.
Whatever your skill level, whatever genres you play, we embrace all gaming enthusiasts everywhere with our core belief — We’re All Gamers.
I am interested in all things technology, especially automation, robotics and tech that helps change how society will live in the future.