The Crossfade Wireless are the latest and most impressive line of headphones from V-Moda these not only manage to package the awesome sound of the Crossfade M-100 but make them wireless giving you analog quality audio in a wireless headphone. You can also pair them with multiple devices allowing multiple sources to stream to the V-Moda Crossfade at the same time, this includes having it manually plugged into your PC and using it as a Bluetooth audio device at the same time, or two Bluetooth aaido devices at the same time!
You get 12 hours of wireless music, and a 30 minute quick charge gives you 3+ hours of usage time. It also has unlimited analog wired mode too with the cable if you do happen to want to keep listening but run out of battery. What you get is a hybrid between Wireless and Wired with the V-Moda Crossfade quality you know and trust.
These are just some of the specs:
- 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Driver (Patent Pending) – Inner and outer rings separate the bass from bleeding into the mids and highs
- Analog Noise Isolation – Naturally cut the distractions of jet engines and unwanted noise without the hiss and pressure of ANC
- No Battery Analog Mode – Powerful, pure sound without the pollution, latency and coloring of an artificial EQ
- Minimal Sound Leakage – Immersive 3D sound for you without bothering others view details
- Crystal Clear Communication – Hidden mic and included 1-Button SpeakEasy cable allows calls on-the-go under any circumstances
- Consistent Driver Quality – Quality tested at 6 frequencies for stricter consistency than the competition, often by an order of magnitude
- 5+ Years of Comfort R&D – A redesigned ergonomic platform based on headband and hexagon shape that goes even further in minimizing the force on your head, ears and gap for the best fit
- BLISS Memory Foam Cushions – Naturally forms to your ears to provide supreme comfort and noise isolation (XL cushions available)
Read More and see why the V-Moda Crossfade Wireless should be your next set of headphones.
Did I mention that we would be getting a pair to review and show to the readers yet…. Stay tuned!