Fountain Valley, CA – April 2, 2019 – Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced its 32GB, 16GB and 8GB Server Premier DDR4-2933 Registered DIMMs have received validation on the Intel Purley Platform, featuring the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family (formerly known as “Cascade Lake-SP”). A link to the validation page can be found here.
Kingston’s Purley-validated Server Premier modules are specifically engineered to unleash the power of Intel’s six-channel server microarchitecture. At 2933MT/s — the next-generation memory frequency supported in the latest Intel Xeon Scalable processor family — each DIMM provides peak bandwidth of 23.46 GB/s. When grouped for multi-channel performance, this provides a significant boost in performance for today’s memory intensive server applications.
For over three decades, Kingston has been the memory brand that customers choose to power their data centers. Server Premier memory features a locked BOM (Bill of Materials) to ensure a consistent brand and revision of DRAM and undergoes rigorous, dynamic burn-in testing designed to root out early-life failures at the factory before being shipped out. A key component of the production test process is that Kingston simulates customer workloads on the very same motherboards that are found in their data centers.
Server Premier features include:
- Locked Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Part Change Notifications (PCN) of 45-90 days
- Server platform validation
- Intel PCSD server qualification
- Leading server motherboard manufacturer qualification
- Starting speeds at DDR4-2400
- Lifetime warranty
- Industry-leading service and support
“Our latest 2933MT/s memory modules have been thoroughly tested, validated and are ready to be deployed in servers using Intel’s latest Xeon Scalable Platform,” said Mike Mohney, server memory business manager, Kingston. “Our service, quality and longevity in this industry make Server Premier the brand of choice among OEMs and the world’s leading data centers. We also give unprecedented technical access to our team of experts, who advise customers on how to maximize their data center’s memory performance.”
Server Premier is part of the company’s range of enterprise performance memory solutions for the data center. Kingston recently released the DC500 Series SSDs that implement strict Quality of Service (QoS) requirements to ensure predictable random I/O performance as well as predictable low latencies over a wide range of read and write workloads. DC500 features end-to-end data path and power-loss protection to safeguard data in flight in the event of sudden power loss. The series includes:
- DC500R: optimized for read-intensive applications including web servers, virtual desktop infrastructure, operational databases and real-time analytics. With an endurance rating of .5 drive writes per day (DWPD), DC500R is available in 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB and 3.84TB capacities.
- DC500M: optimized for mixed-workloads in applications with a more even balance of read and write I/O demands. DC500M has an endurance rating of 1.3 DWPD and is ideal for the high-volume rack-mount server market, hyperscale data centers and Cloud service providers. It is available in 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB and 3.84TB capacities.
For more information visit kingston.com.
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is a world leader in memory products and technology solutions. Through its global network of subsidiaries, affiliates and manufacturing facilities, Kingston designs, manufactures, tests and distributes DRAM, Flash and Embedded memory solutions as well as peripheral products via its HyperX gaming brand. Kingston has sales offices and representatives worldwide including in the United States, Canada, China, Europe, Eastern Europe, India, Latin America, Russia and Taiwan. For more information, please call 877-546-4786 or visit www.kingston.com.