As one who usually needs to transfer and manage your Android files on the computer, you might have been done with the clumsy operation that it takes you much time on file transfer and management. To efficiently migrate and organize contacts, text messages, photos, music, videos, apps, call logs, and documents on the computer, this post is going to introduce the MobiKin Assistant for Android to you from 3 aspects, which is a practical file manager for Android.
Aspect 1: How to Use MobiKin Assistant for Android
After downloading MobiKin Assistant for Android, you can directly launch the software on the computer, then you can see the primary interface. Using a USB cable to connect the Android device and the computer, you will quickly see your Android contents on the left panel. Clicking one category you want, your detailed files will be displayed in order on the right side. If you want to know more on how to transfer files from Android to PC using USB, let’s take a quick look of the process with MobiKin Assistant for Android.
Choosing one category on the left panel, you can manage your files with different functions by tapping icons on the top menu. Additionally, there is no doubt that you can select the Android files one by one to transfer.
If you tend to transfer all the data in 1 click, you can go to the “Super Toolkit” tab. This feature allows you to back up and restore your Android data in the fastest way.
Aspect 2: What It Can Work with
MobiKin Assistant for Android works with Android OS 4.0 and later, including Android phones and Android tablets, such as Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, LG, Sony, HTC, OnePlus, ZTE, and so on. Certainly, it has Windows and Mac versions, so you can install it on the Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / XP / Vista and Mac OS X 10.9 and upper.
Aspect 3: What You Can Use It for
This Android assistant software offers you multiple services, effortlessly achieving your different wishes of coping with Android data, like doing Android data backup in 1 click to the computer, so that you can keep your important files from losing. See the following and you will know more functions of this program.
- Besides backup, you can restore the previous backup data from the computer to any Android devices in 1 click.
- Conveniently add new contacts, edit the existing contacts, delete the useless ones on the computer, and export the contacts.
- Send and reply to the text messages on the computer while you are working.
- Hassle-free to install and uninstall the apps.
- Freely transfer media files, create and delete music playlists and photo albums. Can’t transfer videos from android to computer? This will help you solve it effortlessly.
- Take screenshots of your Android device, and save them to computer or copy to clipboard.
- Wi-Fi and USB connections are available, so you can experience the wired and wireless transfer as long as you like.
These functions above are the shortcuts for you to transfer and manage your Android data on the computer. If you desire to try the features and learn about the software deeply, you can have a free download immediately.
Now, you’ve probably known further about the MobiKin Assistant for Android, which is the cross-platform software helping you convert and control your Android data on the computer, as introduced above in 3 sections. If you would like to get more information about it, please visit the official website of this program.