PARIS (May 25, 2021) – Developer Artefacts Studio and publisher Dear Villagers (ScourgeBringer, Recompile) are today launching the new DLC for their offbeat tactical RPG hit The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos. Ruins of Limis features a spooky new story about vampires and necromancers, with our unfortunate heroes getting caught in a war between the two.
The DLC will be available on Steam, EGS and GOG as of today for $9.99. There will also be a 30 percent discount on Steam on the base game from May 25th through May 27th. In addition to this, the DLC will be bundled in with a new Ultimate Edition of the game which includes the base game, DLC, Season Pass, OST and a goodies pack. The DLC will be bundled with the launch across PS4, Xbox One and Switch in Summer 2021.
Already available on PC via Steam, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is a turn-based tactical RPG chock-full of charm, humor and chaos. Leading a ragtag company of unlikely heroes, players will embark on an epic adventure combining the fun, creativity and chaos of an epic fantasy tabletop campaign with the challenge of the very best tactical RPG games, delivering an adventure unlike anything you’ve played before.
The Naheulbeuk universe is an original creation by French author John Lang. It started as a very popular audio comedy series parodying role-playing, tabletop games, and heroic fantasy tropes, now made into a video game.
“We were delighted with the positive reception The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos received,” says Guillaume Jamet, Head of Publishing at Dear Villagers. “It’s such a fun world to mess around in, and we’re so happy we’ve been able to jump back in.”
Watch the Trailer Now
- Experience a hilarious post-campaign story with more than five hours of content set in John Lang’s satirical roleplaying world.
- Pick a side and follow a branching questline in a conflict between a clan of necromancers and a coven of vampires.
- Lead the unlikely group of heroes on an adventure in a zombie-infested ruin.
- Unlock spooky magical abilities and defend yourself from the creatures of the night.
- Survive 11 challenging showdowns and hectic timed challenges.
- Complete a unique ‘Trollkenstein’ sidequest where the heroes must hunt down different troll body parts to combine into a sublime ogreish being.
About Dear Villagers
Dear Villagers is Plug In Digital’s publishing label. It’s a warm-hearted invitation to join them in the little unusual neighborhood they are building within the gaming industry, a place where talented studios can unleash their creativity and where players enjoy distinctive and audacious games on PC and consoles, such as Edge of Eternity, ScourgeBringer, and Recompile