Brian Alford brings us over 12 minutes of gameplay footage and his honest feedback about The Amazing Spiderman 2 video game for the PlayStation 4. Watch and see if you share his opinions based on the gameplay.
For those who don’t have 12 1/2 minutes to spare, the game was in the mediocre caliber not taking advantage of the graphics power of the PlayStation 4 and in the end Brian deems it a rent not buy.
Evil never sleeps. Embrace your power and protect your playground.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story set alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he’s not the only one tracking down Manhattan’s criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one-man campaign of violence and murder that has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan-favorite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fueled, free-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man’s reckoning.
- Play as Peter Parker: Play as Spider-Man’s citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains.
- All-Star Villain Cast: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters.
- All-New Web Arsenal: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact.
- Expansive NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man.
- New Heroism System: “Hero or Menace” system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don’t keep down crime rates.
- Advanced Combat and Upgrades: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes.
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.