Keep & Share is a very versatile collaboration service with social, professional and personal tools for team and event management, file and photo sharing, database management and daily To-Do lists. Let’s review the main features in detail.
· A Calendar app with email and text alerts lets you set reminders for future events as well as share those alerts with your friends and colleagues! Premium accounts offer up to 30 different calendars per user, while free accounts have only 1.
The calendars can be embedded online in other websites. The group events can be customized on the basis of colors and templates, sharing and reminders, with cool icons and event notes for convenience. People can sign up for these events if the option is enabled. Over 20 special editing options, public appointment booking and syncing calendars with iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook and other services are available. Side by Side view even allows users to compare events on multiple calendars.
· File and Photo sharing apps make uploading and sharing stuff quick and highly customizable. You can choose to share those files and pictures with specific people, groups or even the public visitors to your page. 50 MB for free users and up to 50 GB for paid plans is offered for online file storage, which is more than sufficient for typical projects. Around 70,000 photos can be stored on premium accounts with advanced photo features and 500 on free accounts.
· User Search – In order to make finding friends and colleagues easy, a search for friends feature has been provided which lets you find users by Name as well as Username. Sorting them into groups simplifies collaboration for specific projects. Address books with 20,000 (paid) and 50 (free) contacts can be maintained on Keep & Share.
The To-do lists are very useful, and other users can be allowed to view, upload and edit entries. The system supports unlimited tables with up to 5000 rows per table can be set up for Online Database Management.
· Team accounts have an admin console to create and manage user accounts for team members.
· Mobile Device access is fully supported for all Keep & Share apps.
· 24x7x365 customer support is available via Phone and Email, in case you run into some trouble or want to demand extra features!
Customers have several choices of premium accounts and a Free Lifetime account makes Keep & Share useful to every internet user who wishes to collaborate with professional and personal contacts directly. There are also solo plans are for individual users who wish to connect with others or just keep track of their own lives, while team plans are for organizations ranging from 10 to over 50 users per account. Non profit organizations can even apply for special discounts after verification. The beauty of team plans is that it costs only $3 per user per month as compared to $9 per individual user per month and annual plans even save 2 months’ payment. Both plans are very cost effective, but team plans offer a huge saving when your team size is say 50 or 100! 66% is not small by any stretch.
You can leverage one of the free plans which are quite useful, but have fewer advanced features and come with ads in them as well.
I encourage readers who are looking for better online collaboration software to take a 15 day FREE Trial that will let you try out several different plans to see which fits your purpose best.
Social media websites like Facebook offer several collaboration apps, however they hand over much more control than convenient to the site owners through ever changing and complex privacy and sharing options. Keep & Share has very simple and easily accessible default and object specific sharing options. Another common issue with online collaboration services is clumsy navigation but Keep & Share has a very intuitive navigation and was easy to figure out all of the features I tested during the review.
Trying out an amazing service like Keep & Share for 15 days FREE can’t harm anyone, so go ahead: http://keepandshare.com.