Today’s Steam game giveaway is Undertale, which if you haven’t heard is an extremely popular JRPG type of game that has a plethora of positive reviews. It seems to have become really popular in the young teen and pre-teen crowd as well, even my son went as Sans for Halloween carrying his Gaster Blaster. Ironically one of the most popular articles on our site is the article Mitra did for the Best Pacifist Ending in Undertale which was done quite a bit ago and is still popular. So enter for your chance to win a copy of Undertale on Steam.
Winner must have a Steam account so I can gift the game.
Enter to win a copy of UNDERTALE
- Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.
- Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
- Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
- Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
- Created mostly by one person.
- Become friends with all of the bosses!
- At least 5 dogs.
- You can date a skeleton.
- Hmmm… now there are 6 dogs…?
- Maybe you won’t want to date the skeleton.
- I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.
- If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me…? I’m not good at it.