Basic Product Information:
- Colors Available: Blue, Red, Champagne Gold
- Wearing Type: Headband
- Wired/Wireless: Both; wired via 3.5mm audio cable, wireless via Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- NFC (Near Field Communication) for phone call functionality: Yes.
- Weight: 0.28 kg / 0.617 lb.
- Dimensions: 21cm x 17.5cm x 6cm / 8.2in x 6.8in x 2.3in
- Active Noise Reduction
- Power: 400mAh Lithium-Ion Internal Rechargeable Battery + Micro-USB Charger (3.6V charging); battery standby time up to 320 hours, usage time up to 12 hours.
- Construction: faux leather, lightweight metal shell
Speaker Driver Information:
- Speaker size: 40mm
- Impedence: 16 Ohm
- Power Level: Class II
- Frequency ranges from 20-20,000Hz
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dB
- 10-15dB noise cancellation
- 30mW output power
Inside the retail packaging, in addition to the Syllable G700 headset, you’ll find a protective draw-string storage bag, a single 3.5mm audio cable, a single Micro USB charging cable, a warranty card and a set of instructions.
Right from the moment it hits the paint, the Syllable G700 tears it up. Between the extremely-attractive aesthetics and the overall amazing sound quality, then banking off the glass with incredible battery life and extreme comfortability, the Syllable G700 is sure to make you feel like a baller, even off the court. Currently, it’s available at Gearbest for the powerhouse prices of $110.29 USD (Blue & Gold models) and $92.95 USD (Red model, regularly priced at $119.35 USD), and includes free shipping, but it’s time to call the girls out for the half-time show, because Gearbest gave me a secret weapon to pass your way (you wouldn’t expect me to hog the ball, would you?). Here’s the dime: G700CN – enter it at check out, and it’ll drop you down to $82.99 for either of the Blue or Gold models, and $72.16 for the Red model. You better hurry up though, the shot clock’s on countdown and you don’t want your rock to end up with too much air when the buzzer pops.
In the meantime, I’ll just be over here, chillin’ with some fresh beats and doin’ what I do. This is Ronald DMNKLR Smith, for Dragonblogger.com, signing off and reminding you that I want to know what you want to know about. Stay clutch y’all. 😉