Modern society is experiencing an internet revolution and if you are not on the bandwagon, you are missing a lot. One way to easily get on board is by investing in a laptop. But wait, aren’t laptops very expensive?
Affordably Working on Your Feet
This is where most people go wrong because you can get an affordable laptop for less than $500. Imagine taking your work everywhere with you, cool isn’t it? The convenience and affordability of doing business on the move is just amazing.
1. HP 15-g080nr 15.6-inch Laptop
HP is renowned for producing sturdy and functional machines. The HP 15-g080nr is one such device. It provides enough power for both home and office users. The design is attractive with a semi-gloss black finish but more importantly, you will enjoy:
- A6-6310 Quad core processor sufficient for daily computing tasks and well handling of graphics
- 5.25 hour battery life and it has low consumption
- 4GB of RAM DDR3L and 740GB 5400 rmp Hard Drive
- Convenience features such as USB 3 and HDMI
At $319.99 at the time of this article, this is a good bargain to keep you in the office even when out.
2. Toshiba Satellite C55-B5200
The first thing that draws you to the C55-B5200 is the jet-black color. It is a jewel for everyone who requires optimal performance from a laptop. It features most of the other features of the C55 series but is also different and more resourceful. Some of its highlights are:
- 750 GB hard drive / 6 GB RAM
- Upgraded 4th Generation Intel Core i3-4005U processor
- 15.6’’ inch LED back-lit TFT screen
- Integrated HD 4400 graphics
- Convenience features such as DVD writer, webcam among others
At $414.99 at the time of this article, this is a good deal considering Toshiba has a reputation as one of the top laptop brands in the world.
3. Acer E15 E5-571-56UQ
Over the last one decade, Acer has made its mark in computer device manufacturer. The E15 comes with a 4th generation Intel Core i5 Processor accompanied by 8GB of RAM. With a 1TB hard drive, you will be able to hold quite a sizeable media collection of files.
Playing videos on your Acer E15 should be a delight and the system integrated graphics will serve every gamer well. With a full-sized keyboard, your typing experience is enhanced and the 15.6 inch display makes working comfortable especially for best web design. At 5.5 pounds, it is easy to carry around. It comes at $411.
4. HP Pavilion 17-e118dx 17-inch Laptop
At $424, this is perhaps one of the best all-round laptops from HP. It might provide mid-range hardware to users but you will find it very versatile. Its AMD chip can handle multiple applications at the same time and graphics are a delight to behold powered by an AMD Radeon 7640G GPU. Here are other features:
- 17.3’ LED HD display
- 4GB memory and a 750 GB hard drive
- Convenience features such as high-definition webcam; DVD and CD drive among others.
The HP Pavilion 17-e118dx is an affordable workhorse and you get a 17″ laptop for around $439.
5. Asus VivoBook V400CA-DB31T 14-inch Touchscreen
You cannot leave out Asus in any affordability list. The V400CA-DB31T offers a unique metal finish and a nice compact design. It offers you amazingly spacious hard drive at 24GB of SSD making the Windows startup and application load performance faster. Take a look at what more it offers:
- Intel Core i3-2365M 1.4GHz processor.
- 500GB hard drive plus 24GB SSD and 4GB memory
- Super graphics powered by Intel HD 3000
- Extras include Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Webcam, among others.
At $472, it is a mouth-watering deal and you get a touch screen which is rare in the under $500 price range.
Go on and grab one of these meticulously designed laptops without ruining your savings.
This is the Dragon Blogger Guest Bloggers account for author’s who want to submit articles and only have credit in the post instead of having to manage their own WordPress profile.