“2016 continues to be a great year for us in gaming, and we’re very proud of the innovations we’ve put into theSTEALTH 350VR,” said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “Audio is half the overall VR experience, so we set out to create a headset that improves VR audio. For example, VR devices either don’t come with onboard audio or come with smaller on-ear or in-ear speakers, so we have large 50mm over-ear speakers with amplification and bass boost for better overall sound. We also know gamers are already going to be wearing a VR device on their head, so we developed the STEALTH 350VR to be lightweight, and gave it fabric-wrapped, memory foam ear cushions and designed it to fit comfortably around the VR devices. VR is an exciting new market, and the STEALTH 350VR is another great example of how we leverage our heritage as audio experts to create innovative new products that provide gamers with the best possible experience.”
Full details for Turtle Beach’s Stealth 350VR gaming headset are below:
- Battery-Powered Amplification – Louder is better! Turtle Beach’s Stealth 350VR gaming headset delivers amazing amplified game and chat audio for a more immersive experience, and allows gamers to play for over 30 hours on a single charge.
- Large 50mm Speakers – High-performance 50mm over-ear speakers deliver crisp highs and thundering lows.
- Variable Bass Boost – Variable Bass Boost enhances those thundering lows, adding depth and realism to VR gaming audio.
- Ergonomic “Built for VR” Design – The Stealth 350VR is designed to accommodate the PlayStation VR headband without interference. A special channel in the Stealth 350VR‘s headband provides clearance for over-head cables on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive™.
- Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone – Eliminate unwanted background noise in the virtual world created from moving around in the real world. The Stealth 350VR‘s noise-cancelling microphone provides crystal clear chat with other players, and can be easily detached when not in use.
- Mic Monitoring – Mic Monitoring allows gamers to hear their own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting at other players…unless you want to.
- Lightweight and Comfortable – The Stealth 350VR headset features a lightweight and comfortable design, with smooth, fabric-wrapped memory foam ear cushions to ensure a breathable, comfortable fit.
- Swappable Cable System – Comes with easily interchangeable cables to swap between the PlayStation VR, PS4™ Pro and PS4™, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach Corporation (www.turtlebeachcorp.com) designs leading-edge audio products for the consumer, commercial and healthcare markets. Under the Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com), the Company markets a wide selection of quality gaming headsets catering to a variety of gamers’ needs and budgets, for use with video game consoles, including officially-licensed headsets for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as for personal computers and mobile/tablet devices. Under the HyperSound brand (www.hypersound.com), the Company markets pioneering directed audio solutions that have applications in digital signage and kiosks, consumer electronics and healthcare. The company’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol:HEAR.