Vaporum: Lockdown by Fatbot Games is a grid-based single-player dungeon crawler in an original steampunk setting, inspired by classics such as Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder, or the new Legend of Grimrock series. The game was already successfully released on PC, Mac, and Linux, and now is released on the Nintendo Switch today March 22, 2021. Vaporum: Lockdown, prequel to critically acclaimed Vaporum, expands on everything that made the original game good. Follow the story of Ellie Teller, a scientist who is a part of a mysterious research project in the middle of an ocean. After disastrous events, she struggles to survive and escape the tower of Arx Vaporum.
Watch the Vaporum: Lockdown Teaser Trailer
Vaporum: Lockdown Features
● Old-school grid-based dungeon crawler with modern audiovisuals and controls.
● First-person real-time combat with deadly foes with varied abilities and behaviors.
● Stop time mode where time only passes when you act, giving you unlimited time to reason about your next best move.
● Intriguing story following a fully voiced female protagonist.
● Unique gadget-based RPG system with tons of customization, tons of loot, and tons of synergies to find.
● Mind-bending puzzles and hazards.
● Immersive steampunk setting.
● Localized in 8 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.
● Fatbot Games, s. r. o.
● Based in Bratislava – Slovakia, Central Europe.
● Core team consisting of 5 ex-AAA gamedev veterans.
● 50+ years of combined experience.
● Focused on polished games with engaging storylines and high production values.
● About the studio: read here!
● Website: https://fatbot-games.com/
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.