Crop Images without Losing Quality- with Placeit’s free online image cropper, changing the size of your JPG and PNG files is as easy as dragging and dropping your image. Best of all? Your image doesn’t lose any quality when cropping.
Crop Your Images to Highlight a Specific Part- Crop your PNG and JPG files without having to use image-editing software. Just upload, move the cropper tool to the area you want to keep and download, yes it’s that easy!
Optimize Images for Web Use- Images you use online should always be optimized so your pages load faster, using this resizer is easy and quick and will always give you the results you’re looking for.
How to use Placeit’s Logo Maker
Choose from Nearly 3000 Logo Templates
In the market of Placeit, there are more than thousands of amazing logo templates ready to be used. No matter what industry you’re in, Placeit has several stunning logo makers that are perfect for you. Choose the main niche of logos or simply search for your industry and you’ll be presented with hundreds of solid options.
Pixel-Perfect Custom Logos Every time
Download your finished logo after final touching with a transparent background that’s perfect for online branding and then use your new custom logo every time to brand your company or services as the professionals.
Print as big as you need
Your logo needs to look amazing and realistic on screens and in real-life. Download your final logo in a high-resolution print-ready PDF. You can easily add your logo to your queue of stationery, merchandise, billboards, vehicles and millions of other places.
Placeit carries a lot of logo templates and each logo template has over hundreds of graphic options, fonts and elements that can be easily edited to create a unique and iconic logo that’s perfect for your brand. If you can fill out a form, you can create a stunning logo with Placeit’s Logo Maker. Absolutely no design skills needed.
Placeit Design Templates
Placeit has a “Design Templates” section on its site, which contains templates for T-Shirt designs, labels, flyers, business cards, social media images, and more. Here’s a quick guide on how to use this tool.
- Click or hover on the “Design Templates” link at the top-left corner of the page then select the type of mockup that you’d like to create.
- Choose the type of niche you’d like to design. In this example, we’ll be using Facebook post designs, but you’re free to select from Placeit’s options. Just like we do it with Mockups, you can simply click on the template you want to customize and go from there to complete the action.
- At last, customize the various prospective of your design template. You can add your text, change the font, modify the frame, or even change the featured image.
- Save and download. Just like with the previous example, if you’d like to download your creation you can choose to buy it outright (in this case the price is $2 per design) or subscribe to Placeit.
Placeit Logo Maker
- You can also use Placeit to create a logo for your e-commerce site. Here’s how.
- Navigate to the Logos section on Placeit’s website. Then, start typing your brand name in the field under “Let’s make a logo!” then select your industry.
- Placeit will then generate various logo options. On this step, you can customize the color palette of your brand, and the site will tailor its logo suggestions based on the colors you choose.
- Customize the different components of the logo. Just go to the menu and choose the text, font, background color, and frame, depending on how you want the logo to appear.
- Save and download. Press the Download button and purchase the logo for $39 or choose your subscription model.