While some of the newer, fancier products get a lot of attention, almost everyone needs a power strip at some point. Power tips are essential keeping your devices safe, especially when they are power surge protectors. The Witeem surge protector power strip is a good reminder of how great a power strip can be.
The Witeem surge protector power strip has 10 outlets and four quick charge USB ports. The circuitry was built to detect what the device plugged in needs and give it that exact power. It also comes with built-in protection to keep your devices safe against spikes and fluctuations. I tested this with quite a few things plugged in at the same time, and nothing lost power or had a reduction in charging speed.
The look is sleek and minimalistic. It has a six-foot cord so it can stretch where you need it to go. It’s also really thick so you’d never have to worry about it accidentally being cut. It has two mounting holes so you can also hang it where you want it.
• USB Output: (Smart Port): 5V/ 2.4A*4 (Max 3.4A)
• USB Input: 125V AC, 50/60 Hz
• FCC, UL and ROHS Certified
• Item Dimensions: 12.20″ x 3.78″ x 1.42″
• Electrical Rating: 125V AC, 13A, 1625W and 550J
• Cord Length: 6ft (1.8M)
• Weight: 17.28 OZ
• Lighted on/off power switch with an integrated 10 Amp circuit breaker protect your devices from voltage spikes.
• Special phosphor-copper conductor in socket can stand 10000 times’ pull and plug.
• Durable power switch passed 6000 times pressing test.
• Fire-resistant PC shell is able to withstand high temperature up to 750℃. And combine with more thicker extension cord to avoid over-heating while using high-end electrical applications.
Overall, I have no complaints about the Witeem power strip and I can’t say I’d add anything else to it. The look is great, especially since I personally have a dark wood-colored desk. Overall, it’s a solid product.
Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for the purposes of testing it and reviewing it. All opinions expressed are truthful and 100% my own.
Jackie is a writer out of Denver, Colorado with a never-ending passion for good TV shows, gadgets, and old-school video games.
Compensation Area of Interest I’ve been writing articles online for over 8 years, but I’d like to start getting into the review world. I love, love, love TV shows and gadgets.